Upcoming Slider Changes

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 27, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Upcoming Slider Changes

Guys so far for the first 2 weeks we have been playing on default sliders. As with most of the other Tradition Leagues there will be changes to make the CPU slightly more difficult. Nothing earth shaking.

Decrease User Qb Acc -5 or 10
    Increase CPU Run Ability +5
    CPU Pass Coverage +5
    Decrease Interceptions - 20

Decrease Kicking Power -5
    Decrease Kicking Acc -5 or 10
    Increase Kickoff Length +5

Does this sound ok guys?

2. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Any comments regarding these possible slider changes?

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

HR I think we can make these changes this week and see what we think after. I don't have time to test them. JMO.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

HR, can you remind me if we started on default or not? Just curious because UGA played me TOUGH lol. Also--this has been debated in TT1 as well, but we should also remember that we are all mid to upper echelon teams on bigtime conferences. I want a challenge, but I also feel that if I really do call and execute a great game, I should have a good chance to win. In these types of leagues, user vs. user games usually decide the complexion of the season, which for me isn't such a bad thing. For a group of 12 ballers, it is gonna be tough to create a "realistic" scenario per say which plays perfect for everybody. We will never get to a point where teams are losing 5 and 6 games against the CPU IMO. Eventually, everyone will learn the new game against the CPU which will bring us full circle to User games being most important. Just my 2 pennies.

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah it started at default, but there is nothing drastic changed. Just 5 points here and there. It shouldn't play much different than it has, the CPU may be a tick tougher.

6. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I've also been paying attention to the other sliders being used. I tested these out a lot and trust me the CPU is still beatable if you play a good game.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Nice. They look pretty reasonable. But they won't save you when you bring those little Commewhores to Columbia! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[​IMG]

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Ah the Nature Boy, nice!