Update on status of league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Aug 17, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Update on status of league

• Still waiting for them to get around to changing the name of the league - not a huge deal though
    • Giving it until tonight around 7pm or so for everyone to log on again, post any challenges that they want to post for User vs User games, and then I'm going to get this thing setup for the preseason so we can blow through that as quickly as possible. There will be a 48 hour time limit on it though that will coincide with the next bullet point.
    • Though we are getting the preseason stuff started, that doesn't mean that you still shouldn't post here. If you don't do that by the time we progress to week 1 of the season (a good 56 hours or so hours from now) then you obviously aren't active enough in the forums for this league and you will be removed.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

When are we advancing to week 1? This is the longest pre-season ever.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yes, it's being progressed right now.

Had to give the new guy castortroy a chance to get all his stuff done and I just got back from being away for a few hours.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Awesome bro. I'm glad we got all the users that want to be in.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

How did you do Mike? Were you able to stuff your pillow in C-notes or what?

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

pfft, I wish. Ended up just playing freakin' slots (only Texas Hold 'Em they had going on was a huge tournament and I didn't want to spend that much) and lost my ass. Granted, it was only $20 (I don't gamble often or for very much), but I still lost it pretty quickly and badly.

My cousin, on the other hand, while playing penny slots, was up 20 bucks at one time, but he let himself get back down to breaking even.

(yes I know that sounds pathetically boring, but, as I said before, I don't gamble often or for much)