UPDATE ON TIMELINE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 25, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

UPDATE ON TIMELINE

All fa bids, and trades and releases must be done by 1 am central time zone.

Thursday is a day of rest for all owners to get their cap books in order and give the Fa's a rest until Friday.

All trades, Fa signings, and releases may be resumed on Friday at midnight, along with games that can start to be played.

YOU MUST USE THE TRADE FUNCTION TO PROCESS TRADES AFTER TODAY.

If you have a post up by the deadline tonight then you are good to process them as normal.

This means we will take a break from all re-bidding and trading for one day. If a bid is open on a player and you were out bid before the deadline, we will allow you ONE bid in the AM after messaging me or jeremy.

Like I said in my other post guys, we are adjusting on the fly and the board is working OT to get things to the best that we can.

It's a slippery slope to give you realism and simplicity. They don't go hand in hand. I still feel we have the most realistic capbook and offseason out there. Its hard to please all 32 owners and its hard to explain something new to all 32 owners without some hiccups. We are adjusting and we will get this right. Please show some patience with us.

thanks guys! OMFL season 4 is right around the corner!