Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BulldogBully, Sep 8, 2010.

1. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Update

Hey Guys,
    First of all, thanks for all the comments and prayers.

We found out today that my wife had salmonella infection. It's good to finally find out what was causing the sickness...but bad that we really just have to wait it out. They've kept her on IV for fluids and added an antibiotic to hopefully help speed recovery. Doc said it could have come from any food she's had over the last couple of days. She eats alot of chicken...that's my guess.

Anyway, we are in the hospital overnight again. Hopefully we'll have a better morning and get the news to go home.

Obviously I won't get my game in as planned tonight...go ahead and sim me...Hopefully my dawgs can pull off the opener against Memphis like they did on Saturday. I was able to complete my recruiting via EA website since we've got wifi here at the hospital.

Things should be back to normal at the Bulldog camp real soon.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Awesome news, Bull'. Thanks for the update. You can't share unfortunate news and then leave us hangin'! ;) Your boys should take care of Memphis on their own. Take care of biz' and rest up ...

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

good stuff, here is to a speedy recovery...

4. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Glad to hear your wife is on the mend. Its tough to sit by and watch your wife suffer when there really isn't anything you can do to help her feel better.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Great to hear. Hope for a speedy recovery.