Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey guys, I know everyone is getting acquainted with their new teams, but try to get those games in as soon as you can so we can get to the offseason.

Also, can I get everyone to give me a report on their recruiting situation?

If there are only 4 of us who can even recruit, then I will give everyone 12 hours to do players leaving and then I will try to work out a time for this weekend for the 4 people to knock out recruiting and we will get to position transfer and do twice a day advance through position movements and player cutting to get us in to the preseason. That will be 24 hours and then we will go to a 48 hour advance schedule, with an extra day being allowed if a request is made for user games or extreme circumstances.

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I have 70 Players, 12 seniors, and currently 11 signees.

So I have room for 1 more recruit correct?

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Actually ctvolfan you would have 4 more recruits.. We use the +3 system here. BTW, i'm currently at my allotted number of schollies which is 13. I imagine i'll have a bunch of kids that decide to move on so that should free up a couple more. Vol, me and you are currently battling it out for 2 of the top kickers in the country. It looks as if we should each be able to grab one. There's nothing worse than having a walk-on kicker.. lol

4. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

So I can sign more than 70 or I still have to stay below 70?
    I already have two kickers committed WTF!! so I will back off man no worries.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I have 5 sholies left at Miami

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I think I have 8 left. And I'll play my game now.

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Reporting in. I have a 70 man roster, 12 seniors leaving, and have signed 12 recruits.

I was not aware of the +3 rule...so I can sign 3 more recruits, correct? I assume you guys do not skip cut players in that case. When I took over Nebraska, I had a 40 OVR Center starting...no wonder they were 6-6. lol.

8. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Yeah, we do not skip cut players, and you have the +3 rule. Also, I don't know if it's on the rules thing or not, but if you have a situation where you have say... 63 guys and 12 scholarships available, you can recruit to get up to a max of 70 in that case. So, case 1, your +3 takes you over 70, then you can only use the +3 rule.

Otherwise, if your +3 doesn't get you to 70, you can recruit up to the amount that would get you to 70 players.