1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey guys, I know everyone is getting acquainted with their new teams, but try to get those games in as soon as you can so we can get to the offseason.

Also, can I get everyone to give me a report on their recruiting situation?

If there are only 4 of us who can even recruit, then I will give everyone 12 hours to do players leaving and then I will try to work out a time for this weekend for the 4 people to knock out recruiting and we will get to position transfer and do twice a day advance through position movements and player cutting to get us in to the preseason. That will be 24 hours and then we will go to a 48 hour advance schedule, with an extra day being allowed if a request is made for user games or extreme circumstances.

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I have 70 Players, 12 seniors, and currently 11 signees.

So I have room for 1 more recruit correct?

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Actually ctvolfan you would have 4 more recruits.. We use the +3 system here. BTW, i'm currently at my allotted number of schollies which is 13. I imagine i'll have a bunch of kids that decide to move on so that should free up a couple more. Vol, me and you are currently battling it out for 2 of the top kickers in the country. It looks as if we should each be able to grab one. There's nothing worse than having a walk-on kicker.. lol

4. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

So I can sign more than 70 or I still have to stay below 70?
    I already have two kickers committed WTF!! so I will back off man no worries.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I have 5 sholies left at Miami

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I think I have 8 left. And I'll play my game now.

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Reporting in. I have a 70 man roster, 12 seniors leaving, and have signed 12 recruits.

I was not aware of the +3 rule...so I can sign 3 more recruits, correct? I assume you guys do not skip cut players in that case. When I took over Nebraska, I had a 40 OVR Center starting...no wonder they were 6-6. lol.

8. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Yeah, we do not skip cut players, and you have the +3 rule. Also, I don't know if it's on the rules thing or not, but if you have a situation where you have say... 63 guys and 12 scholarships available, you can recruit to get up to a max of 70 in that case. So, case 1, your +3 takes you over 70, then you can only use the +3 rule.

Otherwise, if your +3 doesn't get you to 70, you can recruit up to the amount that would get you to 70 players.