Update

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Guys we will be advancing late tonite or at the latest 6am cst. I have given everyone a lil extra time to get their game in due to the holiday break. So after this next advance we will be back on our 48 hour advance schedule.
    So get ready to step back into high gear :)

2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Wow... whats with the earlier advance? I said id get my game in tonight and i go to play my game and it was simmed and i lost to 2-5 Rice???? Shitty, what happened?

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I thought you would have played before i left for work at 10 pm. You werent gone out of town for thanksgiving from the best of my knowledge or so said the thanksgiving thread. Therefore ya had since thursday to play. Sorry bro

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

I really wish you would have talked to me because i was out of town for thanksgiving and then brought my brother back to help me move boxes and pack on friday thru early sunday. And he was on the ps3 all day saturday and sunday while i was at work. I hope next time instead of assuming you know whats going on, you just shot me another text seeing how you have my number and just ask me.

Also while were on the subject. My ps3 is in the living room at my place and serves as a communal game station and blu ray player. So keep in mind, that at times my gf is on there, my roomates, friends, sibilings, hell sometimes i just leave it on and forget about it. Hell, its safe to say that 90% of the time when it says im "on" its not really me. If you need to contact me to play a game or to see if i have played my game please contact me thru here, my email, or if im on aim... PS3 messager is not reliable and will not accurately depict me actually being "on"

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok bro no problem sorry bout that again.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

I don't mean to jump in on this and act like an ass, but Chaotic all you got to do is check the board once in awhile and see what going on to know we were advancing that night or the next morning. I mean is it Sabo's job to make sure you know to play YOUR game or your job to make sure you play it in time? Take some responsibility for playing your games on time.

And another thing, Sabo puts in a ton of work to make this OD one of the best out there. Stop being a dick, he isn't doing it to have to take shit from you or anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.