Update -

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Update -

All games this week are vs CPU. There should not be anyone not finished by the deadline (Wednesday @ 10PM EST).

We have added 2 users to replace in-active users. ChiDefenda from Saturday's Heroes has joined us and will be taking control of Northern Illinois. Other new TF member is Sound_The_Alarm, he will be taking Florida Atlantic.

Our Schedule is advancing nicely. I hope everyone's recruiting is going well. This is the inaugural season and since there are not many user vs user games, everyone should be getting a decent recruiting class to prepare them for next years season. I don't think any user will become a bowl buster this year, but I am confident we may have 1 or 2 next year.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or anyone else in this league. If you have any idea's on what we can do to improve season 2, feel free to post. This league is still rather new and the sky is the limit. If you want to dis-regard the Bowl Buster name and shoot for the moon with program advancements so that one day you can coach the 6* program of your dream, let someone here know so we can take a vote. Once we hit season 2, most characteristics of the league will be set in stone, so if something needs to change, it needs to change while we have time.

Thanks again to everyone for making this league work, I am sure season 1 will end well and season 2 is going to be a blast. :D

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

First do I have a game? If yes I may need an extension of 2 hours tomorrow night.

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

no problem. Will advance around 1am EST Thursday.