Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 13, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

As you can see the league has died. This game was horrid and lets put it behind us and never look back. If anyone wants me to keep advancing on this file I will but no one has mentioned it yet.

That being said, we will begin to move forward with 14 as we get info and direction from site management. Feel free to begin the brainstorm of ideas. Guys who stuck through this horrid year will have the best shot at being on the roster next, but again we will need to hear from management first before things like this begin.

Thanks to everyone who did stick it out, it was tough!

2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Thanks for haven me homeboy!

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I did enjoy it while we were in full swing, thanks for running another year of it!

4. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Thanks for having us

5. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Good job on running NCAA 13 bro. I had a blast building up that Wisconsin team that wound up winning the last 2 BCS National Titles. Too bad we are done as I had some nice players returning next season looking to go for the 3 peat. :cool:

As a matter of face HovaTheGodMC if you still have the file, can you pass it to me as I am thinking about just running another season or 2 on my own just to see recruits grow.