UPDATED OFF-SEASON OFFLINE FILE AVAILABLE (SEASON 3)...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jan 25, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, we have advanced the offline file to the off-season so that you may begin planning your retirements, resignings, and trades accordingly. You may access the updated franchise file link via the XFN site. I have updated the draft order on the offline file to reflect the current order in the forum up to the Conference Championships. It DOES NOT reflect any off-season trades yet as those will not be approved/completed until the online franchise is advanced to the draft phase and the player progression/regression numbers are available.

Please feel free to begin posting your player resignings now. However, if you have any player(s) that may progress beyond the 80+ overall threshold, you better indicate so and plan your resignings accordingly. If you need a reference for the off-season resigning rules, you may access the RESIGNING RULES (link) on the XFN site. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask me or Eddie if you need clarification on anything. By no means do we want this to take away from the Conference Championships and Superbowl which remain to be played, but it allows us to be proactive and plan accordingly.

So with that said, please commence planning your off-season now if you haven't done so already. Thank you for your attention regarding this!

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Do players not retire on the online franchise? I really want to see who retires, that's my main concern.

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Players will retire in the online franchise and in the offline file. It's not always the same players in both. But I believe that if a player retires in either one, he is considered retired. The only way to know for sure who will retire in the online franchise is with the advance to the offseason after the Super Bowl.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

The online franchise will announce those players who have retired once it is advanced to the draft phase. Generally speaking the retirements online correlate with the retirements offline. There are rare occurrences where a player may not retire on one, but retires on the other. In those cases if the player retires online, we retire him offline as well and vise versa.