Updates...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Sep 9, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Updates...

I made a few updates today (on my own) that were needed.

I want to keep these going.

Official Playbook Thread: This is a sticky thread that will only show the team playbooks for each team. Therefore you don't need to fish for it when you need to. We will make a thread in the beginning of each season for users to post in and then I or Hellisan will update official thread.

General Stats Thread: Simple thread with owners, top 25 poll, Heisman Winners, National Champions, and User Awards. Also a history or users and team changes. Simple easy to update and a quick way to check on past seasons.

Rules and Ideal Thread: I updated this and if we need to add more please do.

Tradition Season length Thread: I recreated this. I find this pretty useful as we can gauge how we are doing for time for each season. It looks like 35 days (1 month) is a decent turn around for each season. Under 30 would be great. Therefore going to May/June would get us 10 seasons. I will keep track of this information.

If anyone has any other simple ideas...shoot.

Don't mean to step on your toes Hellisan but I just through some of the sticky thread should have relevant information in them. Just trying to help out a bit

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Oh yeah User Awards. ya know those little trophies you get next to your username. They are back for this year.

I submitted 3 for Conference Champions
    Big Ten - jms493
    Pac 10 - Helli
    Big Least - Rutgers

Heisman, Recruiting and National Title were all CPU.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks Jay. Between keeping Hotrod in line and trying to get Ryno to schedule his games, I probably won't have much time for stuff like this ;) , I'd be honored if you'd become our official statistician.