Updating the dynasty: Dont do it if ppl are playing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Nov 16, 2009.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Updating the dynasty: Dont do it if ppl are playing

Check to see if any of the members are playing ncaa online dynasty games. When you made changes to the setting or add delete users or change a users team, It will kick everyone out of the dynasty and make them redownload. If you happen to be in a game, it makes it impossible to report your game.

Which means I just wasted an hour beating the crap out of T A&M. I will probably sim most of the game this second time. It will also show up as a restart.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

He made changes during my USC/Arizona game and everything was reported. Maybe it just effects games depending on where you are in the game.

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Sorry if that caused it but I have never heard of that...so my bad if thats the case. Now, it is impossible for me to know who is playing what game and when, yes I can see you playing but most guys are in multiple dynasties on the site and it doesnt say which dynasty you are in at the time...Ill try to be more cautious I guess but I have a life just as everybody else and sometimes I do things for the league when I have to per my Real Life!

Once again Im sorry if that caused your game not to count but I didnt do it on purpose...

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Scared me cause a change was made after my win over Penn State. Luckily my opponent got game reported cause it kicked me out.

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

My bad,

The game counted. Sorry for getting up'edy

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Damn it man lol. I went back and checked 3 times after I posted what I said to make sure I was right.

7. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

No harm, no foul...