Archived Upset of week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by benbuckeye, Nov 2, 2010.

1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

NDcolts and his underrated Fighting Illini team go into Happy Valley under whiteout conditions and upset number 1 ranked Penn State. The Lions will come in undefeated and whooping their competition, scoring over 45 points a game and number 3 in the country in total defense. Illinois however is #100 in offense and rated a C+ overall, Penn State with a monsterous talent gap and 100,000 people behind them wont get the job done aginst NDcolts and his pesky Illinois team.

This game will go down to the wire with ND kicking a game winning FG as time expires causing the normaly timid J. Paterno to go into a tiraid cussing and screaming at NDcolts. Paterno will than shit his pants and run to the locker room to change. Only to come out and punch Illinois QB N. Sheelhaase in the face. Much like another big ten icon...This will lead Paterno to get fired possibly opening the door for NDCOLts to replace him....

My score prediction is 21 to 20 ND...

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

hahahhahha

:thumbsup:

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lmao i want what u r smoking

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If Illinois keeps the score low I'll say he has a great shot at knocking off Penn State. Get into a shootout with them and I think the Nittany Lions will pull away. I hope he wins because nobody will finish conference play undefeated this year:p

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Good luck ND, I hope this comes true. If Paterno shits himself during the game that better be a highlight.