Upset Week 2

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Feb 12, 2012.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Dallas Cowboys 17
    49ers 31

Dallas cowboys started off with a bad game their first weeks with a big loss to the Cardinals and the 100 mil man had a pick 6 against Mallett who had issues in the first week throwing 4 ints. He did have 3 tds thrown but couldnt build any sort of a running game what so ever. Leading rusher had 11 rushes for 28yds 1td. They are going to be facing a tough defense in the 49ers who should be able to hold down the run game and force Mallett into so bad throws and be able to grab some picks in this one as well. After giving up 100yd rushing to R. Williams of the cardinals they will now face Ray Rice and Frank Gore. 49ers defense and the running of the 49ers should be able to upset the Cowboys this week and they Cowboys could start the season 0-2. 49ers are only a couple WRs away from being an elite team especially with Riggs being the signal snapper. Running and defense will get them through this week though and allow them to get the upset of the boys. At the time of this print the 49ers had yet to play their matchup so there is no info on the game. Adam Schefter reports Mallett has an inflamed shoulder after throwing 42 passes in week 1. Is it true or not only Mallett knows and Schefter has never really been one to report the truth about everything.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Great job ND i hope you plan on sticking around

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

sporty reports mallet is proable for game

4. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    wow no love for Cade I think he takes it easily and that is no disrespect to Reb.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yea this is the worse thing you could have done to Reb.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

There werent very many to chose from. So i went with what i thought had the best chance

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

No doubt man i like the read just throwing my 2 cents in to add to the discussion.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

cadepetty247

Damn Petty...if I could only beat CPU teams I'd have a shot...I'm matched your last loss with a loss...let's see what happens this time. NFC East loses Reb and you and I lose our winning ways....wtf is that?

No way SteamboatReb was our Keystone

• Like Like x 1
  9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Bringing the mojo to sdid22 and Zikry, although zik does not appear to be any any need of good mojo. lol.

• Like Like x 3