Upset week 4

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Feb 14, 2012.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Raiders 31
    Browns 28

Yes 31-28 seems to be the Raiders favorite score so far this year. Week 1 and Week 2 they have lost 31-28. Well this week i am going to give them that fg victory. The browns have been red hot including last season. Browns have walked rather easily in their first 2 games. Though they were both cpu teams but the cpu has played difficult this year so far. The question in this one is the Browns ready for a battle. The Raiders have proved to be ready for that battle but just havent taken the ball and ran with it yet. Mcfadden will be facing his old team for the first time but the Raiders should know how to stop him or at least control him enough to keep the game within reach. Browns Qb McGrath has a 3-1 td to int ratio so far this year but the completion percentage is under 50 percent and will need to be better to take out the Raiders this week. Raiders however aren't missing Mcfadden with Fredericks 9.2 ypc so far this year. Raiders main question is their qb Jones. Not only does he struggle with completion percentage he also seems to struggle with the color of the jersey. 3ints in 2 games and throwing at a 39 percent completion rate is not a good mix. I think Fredrick controls the ground and Browns struggle on the final drive of the game ending just outside of the tying fg.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

The return of the MAC I'm going with the Browns

• Like Like x 1
  3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Raiders 0-3 and not looking well, a loss here could put the season in jeopardy.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Drunkensoldier has been losing some heartbreakers/close games here recently, will the trend continue or will he snap the funk!

Go Raaaaiiiiiiiddders