Upset week 6

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Feb 16, 2012.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

New York Giants 34
    Atlanta Falcons 24

Giants have been off to a very slow start this year. Losing the first 2 games of the season but have won 2 in a row and maybe back on track. Yes it was against cpu teams but that is what the Giants needed. They needed to get their confidence back and Mays needed to get back on track. Giants have yet to play the week 5 game against the Vikings. Falcons are coming off a big win in week 4 where they threw the ball 14 times and Moneyhall "workhorse" ran it 32times 302yds 3td to beat the Bucs 38-29. Falcons however are a one dimensional team. You stop the run you should be able to handle the Falcons who rank #27 in the pass with 148.8ypg. They have the 2nd best running game averaging 183.3ypg. They have a middle of the pack defense but struggle to stop the run and with Mays coming in that may spell trouble. Giants give up about 111ypg on the ground and rush for 129ypg. So this game will come down to who can make the big plays when needed. KP will be that guy for the Giants when the Falcons go back to throw KP will add to his int total and take one back to the house. Kennedy of the Falcons has more ints than td thrown this year and the Giants with KP will be grabbing a couple this week as well and prove you shouldnt wake a sleeping giant.

• Like Like x 2
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Not sure this would be an upset but I agree with the analysis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

when i posted he wasnt playing so well.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

flip the scores and analysis and it will be correct (y)