URGENT!!! PS3 Management help needed!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vlad, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Guys,
    I've been out of the country for the past 3 weeks,and unfortunately I will have to stay here for at least another month.With this I won't be able to run the Tour for at least the first half and possibly for the entire duration.

I will need someone on the PS3 to take care of things.
    Given all the rules are ready from the last yeast year,and we also have all the spreadsheets available.Uou will need to:
    1.Finish the schedule
    2.Coordinate and decide on the settings for this year
    3.Setup tournaments every week.
    4.Enter the results into the google spreadsheets ( individual tournamets,weekly tour standings and the handicap sheets)

Any and all help will be appreciated and let me know if you have any questions

Vlad

2. Vlad

Featured Threads:
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

4. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

I'll do what ever I can. Do we know what settings we are going to play this year??

5. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Whatever you guys decide. Straight up simulation might be nice although sonewhat challenging.

Given that I might not play at all I can't really force anything on you guys.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  6. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Once the game drops we'll need to get a discussion going as to what settings we want to play on.....

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

IDK about straight up simulation.. I consider myself a pretty solid TW player but I will not be getting any birdies on simulation mode.. We could use simulation/ tour pro settings or we could go with some type of custom setting..

8. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Sounds good

9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Are we going to do the tour with the Xbox side of things again and combine the two at the end of the week?

10. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

That is what I asssumed, the leaderboard would reflect both consoles and then the standings would be combined at the end of the week to show both PS3 and XBOX players. I think that is one of our big pitches here at TSO is having a cross-console Tour. How about handi-caps and "Amateur" winners? Are we going to still be implementing those this year.

11. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Is there a way we can sticky the Schedule and Settings discussion threads?

12. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I think we should deal with the amateur and handicaps like last year.. Gives the lesser players still a chance to win like last season... I have created a schedule thread and will be messing with the google docs and make a tentative schedule that can be changed with input from yourself and other members..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Agreed, I think the handicap system provides a way to keep interest amongst all players. I'd like to see the Settings and Schedule threads stickied to the top and clean up some of last years CC threads. Get threads going for the PS3 and XBOX 2013 CC's that have the list of members that can be modified as we go in the first post......what else......

14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I created a google spreadsheet with the PS3 member PSN ids and TSO ids just for easy housekeeping later on.. I could add you to the google spreadsheet if you wanted to help make changes and such once we get further down the road.

Setting up the tournaments/ entering scores I can do or a few can do the adding scores on the PS3 side...

15. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    It's up to the 3 of you.

16. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hey Vlad,

I am on the XBOX side now. Traded my PS3 for an XBOX in November. But can still help out on the PS3 if need be. I will do my best.

Thanks

17. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    No worries