Urgent Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Nov 16, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Urgent Read

What do we want to do to get this year done by this week?

Is everyone willing to get on everynight and get the stuff done and play your user games, it will be difficult but if everyone is up for the challenge we can try. We would have to reall advance about everyday except for maybe one time.

We have user games, Week 13 (1 remaining) 14 (2), 15 (1), Champ week (2).

Or should we try to get through the season and play bowls before Wednesday of Thanksgiving?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I didn't realize it was all that...I don't have a vote really since I'm not involved in any of those games. I guess if we had too we could do what we could before Saturday then take a week hiatis. I just didn't think it would be fair to Dru to lose his shot at the NC...

3. KnightNoles

He wont unless he loses his user game of course.. If we can get to the bowls without Dru, I can get my brother or someone to play the Big 12 championship game and win (if he wants that) so we can play our bowls and then wait for the BCS game and hype it up a lil

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Just let me know what I need to do and I will do my best to get my games in. If I am holding anything up you can sim OU since we are out of it anyway.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Think Dru and I are playing tomorrow if we advance to the next week tonight. After that I just have to play Papa in SEC Championship game. I have no problem doing this all before Saturday, might be a rush on others though.

6. KnightNoles

Only thing we need you to get done is of course... WE need to get our game in tonight and then you have to play Miami tomorrow also, but that might be a problem since he usually gets on later at night.... (Damn it)

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm fine with that. I think my BCS bowl chances are shot unless I can beat Florida. That thumping I took from dub really hurt my shot.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I've got one game left against Max so as long as he can go so can I.

9. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

All I have is a bowl game.....but I can get on every nght his week.

10. dub

dub Banned

Sure, might be tight. However I was just logging on to say I will probably be out of commission from Saturday 11/21-11/30. I'll be around but my mom is in town, so don't know when I can get on.

11. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can be online every night this week. My vote would be to take a hiatus, but I understand if people don't want to take a week away. I would also be ok with someone playing my Big 12 title game (assuming they could be Nebraska which might not be a gimme), if that's the way we decide to go.

If we advance tonight/tomorrow morning and me and brave can play our game Tues night I should be able to easily get the Big 12 title game in before the weekend.

12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can be online every night this week. My vote would be to take a hiatus, but I understand if people don't want to take a week away. I would also be ok with someone playing my Big 12 title game (assuming they could be Nebraska which might not be a gimme), if that's the way we decide to go.

If we advance tonight/tomorrow morning and me and brave can play our game Tues night I should be able to easily get the Big 12 title game in before the weekend.

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

im down for whatever just let me know.