US Open Tee Times!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Welcome to the UNITED STATES OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP at PEBBLE BEACH!!
    Please use the below spreadsheet to place yourself in a group. You will notice that some hours are doubled up, and some are not listed. If you have any special requirements, post them in the provided area, otherwise choose a time slot.

***PLEASE POST YOUR EXACT GAMERTAG - THIS WILL MAKE LIFE EASIER ON THE FLIGHT CAPTAINS!***

Please note that the first three rounds must be completed before Thursday - those that do not meet this requirement will be deemed to have "missed the cut". If you think you may need make up rounds, please post or note it on the spreadsheet. Advanced notice is always looked upon more favorably than last minute changes.

To register for your tee time, please click the link below. You do not need to request to have access - anyone that has the link can post in the document!
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...aVDtO-cLLWhlYXGRVf_3bQ&authkey=CMym1pEH#gid=0

Post any questions below.

Thanks!

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Can I participate in this tourney? @Basis4aDay56 - help a brother out!

4. Cheez

Dru, I'm sure that you can get in with one of us.

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Dru if you will be online during the time Cheez signed me up for, you can have my Monday and Thursday spots. I have softball those nights and won't be able to make it.

6. Dru50

What time do you guys normally play at? {I apologize if I should be able to find it, but I didn't see anything on the spreadsheet in the first post}

7. Cheez

@Dru

9 pacific

8. Dru50

I should be able to do that. If I'm a couple minutes late (due to trying to get kids to bed) is that cool?

9. Cheez

of course. we usually dont start on time anyway. just get there when you can, bro. shoot one of us a txt if you are going to be super late.... and even then one of us will stay up later for you so that the round gets in.

10. Alviston

Alviston Walk On

If I can get a flight captain, can Round 1 be played tonight (Sunday)?

11. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

I posted a reply on the tee time spreadsheet sir.

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sure... Rather it not be the norm, but I can allow it this week.

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Definitely Dru! Anyone can play any tourney any week. Good luck man have fun

14. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Where is everyone at?

15. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

I dunno ?! On the morning of the event, sign-up numbers are not great :(

16. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Maybe people feel like they don't need to sign up, but, there certainly aren't that many on the list that's for sure.

17. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

A lot of these consecutive mid to low 60s some of these guys are shooting are running a lot of people off so I heard.

18. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

If that's the case then I smell a lot of vagina in this league. Don't get me wrong I suck bad at this game, but if that's what is running people off that's sad. This game is great to be able to shoot a round with three other guys, chat, take it easy, etc.

Shame.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

I see. Such is life though ? Certain players will always be better than others... as @MoonBBad said, what a shame if thats why people aren't playing. People have to show a little fight ?!

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i think it might also be to the layoffs. i missed the last few tournaments due to things going on in my life, but last week, when i was back and wanting to play, nothing was going on. i think once we start on the every week/tournament section of the schedule which is coming up soon, participation might pick up

21. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Who told you that? Go ahead and name names :) It wasn't me though I promise.

I really doubt I'm going to be able to participate this week. We are working on a proposal for a loan to buy a business and will be really busy this week putting numbers together. Sorry guys. I'm going to try to get on tonight, I could use the hour break! But it's not looking good.

22. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    @Basis4aDay56 : can Jon Carroll spots me,since nobody has signed up for my tee times...He wants to play his scoring round with Dub-ya at 7,so he will use licensed golfer( preferably Paula C,but whatever makes him happy)?!

23. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

@Basis4aDay56

What time you thinking of teeing off tonite? Right in the middle/9:30 would be best for me, but I will make it whenver time you want to tee off

24. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Would love to golf in this tourney, Can I jump in with Basis and Juggs tonight?

25. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Theres still an open spot rusty, just sign up above in the spreadsheet. It's open to anyone. But is 9-10 est good for you? I know your usually busy with the kids til later. If you can make it, sign up man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.