USC 2013

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

USC 2013

[​IMG]

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    Opponent Score Result Player of Game
    PSU 24-10 L David Flournoy WR
    UNLV 41-3 W Matt Barkley QB
    Oregon 35-21 W Matt Barkley QB
    Washington 40-14 W Matt Barkley QB
    Arizona 38-28 W Mikey Henderson RB
    Notre Dame 35-30 W Matt Barkley QB
    Stanford 48-14 W Matt Barkley QB

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Matt Barkley Presser

[​IMG]

I'm not Tim Tebow or anything (disgruntled LA reporter yells out "Obviously!"). I just want to say that the let down in Happy Valley was on me. I wasn't prepared, I was distracted, and I let my team down. What you will see from here on out will make everyone forget about that game.

We have a lot to play for and it is my mission to make sure that we are ready to play. We still have a shot at everything we wanted to do. We will see PSU again this season.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

USC dominates UNLV

Matt barkley tossed a couple of TD's one to his TE Watkins and one to his all-american Devon Flournoy. Flournoy caught a 150+ yards worth of receprions. USC unleashed it's 3 RB Henderson, Wheeler and Alexander they would combine for over 150 yards Wheeler totaling over 100 on his own.

THe defense played well and held UNLV to a FG for the game.

USC has a bye before they take on rival Oregon.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

That will be a big game.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

USC handles the Ducks

USC's coaching staff decided that they will get the most out of Matt Barkley and Devon Flournoy before they leave L.A. They put those thoughts into the game plan and USC was able to jump out early and hold Oregon off late.

Matt Barkley would throw for over 300 yards and 5 TD's. He did not throw an interception. USC came out in the first half and threw the ball early and often. They didn't attempt a run until mid way through the second quarter. At half they would be up 28-7.

They focused more on the running game in the second half and was able to mount one more score and keeping Oregon out of reach. It was a big win for the Trojans and with recruits on hand it was as impressive a win as it gets.

Good game Saban.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

D. Flournoy who is second in the Heisman race (like i give a shit) caught 9 balls for 209 yards and 2 scores.

Matt Barkley threw for 353 yards and 5 scores

up next the Huskies tomorrow

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

After a win over Wahington, USC traveled to Tuscon to play the resurgent Bearcats. The Bearcats came in a perfect 3-0 the Trojns have won three straight after the corporal punishment they received in Happy Valley.

This game would be a score fest with some timely defensive plays mixed in by both teams. USC would win 38-28. Two key plays that helped the Trojans win were an early interception that set up USC's first TD to put them up 10-7. A drop by Arizona's receiver that led to a punt and USC establishing a two score lead in the third or fourth quarter.

M. Barkley tossed two td's and no int's. Hasn't thrown one since leaving Happy valley.

Devon Flournoy over 160 yards receiving and a score on a 58 yard strike.

Mike Henderson 4 td's 3 rushing on 99 yards and one 24 yard receiving TD.

Great game bits!

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

USC rolls Stanford 48-14

Matt Barkley was 19-21 for over 250 yards and 4 td passes in a half of work.

Devon Flournoy was able to haul in 7 balls for over 100 yards and 2 of those scores.

The Trojan defense pitched a 3 quarter shut out and the reserves would give up two td's in the fourth.

Next up wazzou st.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

After being upset by ASU. USC responds with a win over OSU. Devon Flournoy and Matt Barkley continued their dominance. They hooked up 11 times and 2 of which were for scores. Flournoy was able to surpass the USC single season receiving yardage record in this contest. USC still has hopes for a BCS Bowl at large bid if they can get through UCLA, and CAL.