USC & Cal play one for the ages!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

USC & Cal play one for the ages!!

Sounds like this was an epic game guys.

Need some details!!!!!

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wish you guys could have seen this one. Rain was falling hard. We went back and forth for the first 2.5 quarters. I was up 8 with about a minute left in the third quarter. I forced a fumble and had the ball in great position. I was running the ball well the entire game. All I had to do was run the ball, take time off of the clock and maybe get a FG to go up 2 scores. On the first play of my possession I try to be fancy and throw a WR screen. Scikotic plays it like a champ and picks it and returns it for the TD. He goes for 2 and ties the game. I will not lie, I was on the ropes. I was shell shocked. I get the ball after the score and go on a pretty nice drive that results in a FG. He had been moving the ball on me pretty well all game so I was nervous. He takes the ball down the field pretty quickly and gets it to around the 10 yard line with about 10 seconds left. At this point my heart is stopped. I couldn't stop him so I thought he would at least take one shot for the end zone. Instead he opted for the tying FG and hit it. We go to OT and he wins the toss. He puts me on offense to start. On the first play I threw to my TE over the middle for a 25 yd TD to go up 7. He gets the ball on offense and runs a beautiful screen to get it to the 1 yd line. He runs the ball in for the TD to tie the game. He goes on offense and runs about 3 plays to get the ball inside the 10. On first and goal he ran the ball and was hit hard by my linebacker. Ball came out and another LB picked it up and ran it all the way for the TD. Game was over and I won by 6. Amazing! Best game I have ever seen and defiantly ever been in. It could have gone either way about 6 times. I couldn't give him more credit for how well he played. We all know USC is the best user game and he went toe to toe with me at my house. Like I said, wish you all could have seen it. My heart almost didn't make it through the second OT.