USC Gamecocks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fred Limbo, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 15 08.51.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 15 08.49.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04 Jul. 15 08.51.jpg

New head coach Fred Limbo looks to take the Gamecocks to the next level and continue to build on the proud tradition of the program. He gets a pretty solid team to start with and will work his Power Spread Offence and 4-3 / 4-2-5 D into a team that he thinks can make the transition smoothly. We look to bring home the SEC championship and get a shot at the Natty your one..why not..

Offensively we will be lead by the arm of QB Conner Shaw and the Legs of Marcus Lattimore, The Offence as a whole is a solid unit with a nice Oline to hold off the D. ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 15 08.50.jpg
    On Defense look out for the man child Jadeveon Clowney who is surrounded by a good supporting cast of players
    ScreenHunter_05 Jul. 15 08.54.jpg
    ScreenHunter_06 Jul. 15 08.59.jpg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

Best use of images in these previews.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ahh its not that good I had a fat google docs presentation but I could not get it to embed, so i improvised and copy pasted some of it... just pissed me off i worked 30 min on the presintation and it would not embed...they changed the google docs set-up since last time I used it...i dont know what im doing wrong

4. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

if anyone has a good chance at getting into a BCS title game it's South Carolina.