USC in the National Championship?!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Matthew Keves, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Is USC really going to be playing in the national championship game without playing a single user game? I'm cool with bringing in a new guy in the middle of a season but he can't be eligible for the NC game when the rest of us are playing 4 user games. Actually I play 4 because Redd added late and took Purdue. Anyone else agree?

2. mboda

mboda Walk On

Well he would have to play Oregon in the pac-12 championship game.

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

He's playing Tre in the national champ game and if he wins that let em be

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

It was the same situation with me last season i came in late week 11 ranked high in top 10 i believe 5 or 6 and if i had beat Alabama in the user game i wouldve made the NC

5. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Ok well if everyone else is cool with it then I guess it is what it is. But if we're discussing the Pac 10 and and NC, then for me to win it all I'd have to win 7 user games. I'm a little surprised I'm the only one who cares, but I'm not gonna sweat it. Maybe if I finish third in the BCS standings you'll hear from me again:)

6. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

I'm cool with it. Though I've really got no room to bitch about it anyway. I've caught more than my fair share of lucky breaks in the past. Plus SOMEHOW I'm ranked above Nebraska right now, so...we'll just have to see what happens in the PAC-12 Champ Game.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Yeah, I still have the Pac-12 champ. And a likely user matchup if I made it past Oregon in the NC.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mboda

mboda Walk On

Also he didn't know they were undefeated and ranked #2 when he chose USC.

9. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Yeah I'm not saying it's his or anyone's fault. It could just work itself out, but I just saw that today and when I looked at his schedule, I was like, damn he doesn't have to play anyone. If I was third I'd kinda feel slighted but if UGA is #1 they already beat me so I'd just be getting a rematch. Or I may get enough schedule strength to pass him. It seems like it's gonna work itself out since Oregon is third and since no one else cares it's basically an interesting discussion topic at this point.

10. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Whats more disturbing than someone playing 0 user games in route to a NC is the fact that you dont have an avatar. Matthew Keves

• Like Like x 1
  11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Haha, the schedule I had I don't think I will be getting jumped if I go undefeated.

12. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

No no one is passing you @cougars. I meant I could possibly pass the USC/Oregon winner if I win out. Doubtful that'll happen with having to play Auburn, Michigan, and then either nebraska or michigan again. If I pulled off that miracle I think I'd have earned a spot in the NC game. But this is one of those fun debates that always happens with the BCS and then usually gets sorted out. Except this time USC is playing the role of Boise St:)

• Like Like x 1