USC Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach great start for the Trojans what has been the keys to victory so far?

What will it take to beat the upset minded Bears this week?

Your wife is amazing by the way, just had to note that.

[​IMG]

Has USC brought in any top tier talent?

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Sorry about the delayed response but I was busy spending time on top of, er... with my wife

The season could have not started better for us. We didnt play very well in the opener against Minnesota but each week we have improved. Hopefully, we can continue to play like that against a tough Cal team. Matt Barkley has been outstanding in getting the ball to our playmakers, he is the man who makes our offense go.

Recruiting has gone well so far. We need a big class numbers-wise this year and are off to a good start. We already have five solids in addition to three soft commits.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

#2 vs #3 doesnt get any bigger than this huge game for you inbfr as you only have one user game left in the Pac 10 after this, a win puts you in the driver seat, what are your thoughts?

We are at the midpoint in the season, but how important is getting a win here, do you feel its do or die or is it just another game?

Your defense has been lights out ranked 5th in the country, your offense is ranked 120th give me resons for why these units rank where they do?

You are playing a team with 3 OT wins and another 2 point victory vs Oregon, they know how to get it done in the clutch does this worry you?

WHo must come up big on offense and defense to win this matchup?

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

We really respect the rest of the Pac10 and feel fortunate to get this far without a loss. The driver seat is what you aim for, and I'm not going to deny that if we can win our next game, we are in pretty good shape. When you have two teams ranked in the top five playing at this juncture of the season, you cannot say it is not a big game. We're going into the game knowing the stakes and will give an effort indicative of that. I think our offensive rating is not reflective of who were are, we are efficient and have scored just enough to win every game. Our defense has been great, putting into a poistion to win every game. ASU just knows how to get it done late in games, which so valuable when you get into close games. I expect a big game from CJ Gable, who played very well in his first start last week against Oregon. He really has that extra gear that you covet in running backs.

6. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I'm just stopping by to say hi...see ya in the last game of the season