USC Trojans Football Program to Honor Quarterback Matt Barkley

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ken10, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ken10

ken10 Walk On

LOS ANGELES -- In a regionally broadcasted event to be shown on FSN West, the entire USC Trojans organization will come to the center of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to honor departing senior quarterback Matt Barkley. Barkley, in his most recent years, has led the Trojans to a 33-6 record and 3 bowl victories. Although, he has never reached the biggest stage with his team, his individual accomplishments have been superb. With 45 touchdowns this season, he has broken the Trojans' school record of season passing touchdowns and career passing touchdowns (103). Barkley is projected to go in the late 1st-round of the NFL draft.

Matt Barkley

[​IMG]

166.0 QB RATING, 546 COMP, 944 ATT, 8945 YARDS, 103 TD, 35 INT, 229.3 AVG G, 57 COMP%

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Awesome of Mr. Barkley. Anyone think we should have a Gridiron Gladiators Hall of Fame like some of the premier leagues have? I would be glad to run it. If someone has a player that they think should be inducted into the hall of fame they would give the player's stats, attributes, and record. But yeah, if anyone Matt Barkley would definitely be inducted.

3. titangator

titangator Walk On

soudns good to me paw, would be fun to read and then go back and reminisce lol

4. ken10

ken10 Walk On

yeah dude, that'd be awesome !

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Great idea!!

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

sounds like an amazing idea!