1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

USC visits UCLA : The Big One!

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by MartyWebb, Jul 26, 2012.

1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Hey Bulldog do you work tomorrow? If you're up for it, I'll get home a little past midnight CST time. I don't want you to wait up if it'll effect your work though.

As for Friday, I work from 3pm CST till about 10pm CST at the latest. What are you looking like there if not later tonight/early friday morning?

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Im not sure about tonight just depends on when i get off work really. As for Friday after you get off work later in the night would work perfect.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Okay good deal. We'll plan on 10pm CST Friday evening. Shoot me a text around 9pm my time, I can let you know if I'm running late at all. If anything, I ought to be running early. (y) If you're around tonight I'll make sure to ask.

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I may be around tonight so we may can get it in early if not i'll just shoot you a text when i get off work Friday night(usually around 11pm EST).

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

K I'll jump on Skype the minute I get home tonight just in case.