1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

USC vs Penn ST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

When can you go?

I am free today from 10am-6pm EST

WED I may be screwed unless we get school off becuz of the big snow storm...

Thursday same times

2. Hova

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I should be able to get on around 5 EST today or Thursday, just depends on traffic. I work 8 - 4:30 PM the rest of the week.

Tonight I may go out to dinner after work, but roads are real icy so might just head straight home.

4. Hova

K i should be able to go today or thursday

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Lets shoot for Thursday unless you have a snow day on Wednesday. I have to make a stop after work to pick up my buddy's cell phone. He left it somewhere when he was in town this weekend. I will be home but probably about 30-45 minutes after my usual time. If you can start at 6 EST I can play but if 6 EST is completion time we will have to wait.

6. Hova

I may be able to play at 6, I will let you know if we are both on, if not we will shoot for weds or thursday