USC vs Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Sep 3, 2010.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

USC vs Texas

Assuming we advance tonight, When is the next time you are available?

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

anytime text me 325 262 1770

3. zklinedi

zklinedi Walk On

I'm sending you nudes as we speak.

4. DreSmithJr

5. DreSmithJr

USC vs Texas is going down 2moro fellas... WhyGodWhy got on about 5 min after i took my meds for my post-op... i will be unconscious soon

6. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

GG, looked like you took it easy on me when you were up 10 in the 4th with the ball.

I looked at the replays, I dropped back to the 12 yards mark from shotgun on some key plays. I dont think it really gave me much of an advantage but you can probably get the game tossed if you are inclined. bad habbit I have.

7. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

To clarify, I don't want the result thrown out.

I just don't want to upset anyone. I assume if it was a problem i would have heard about it during the game. But I know how frustration can build after a loss and I don't want any hard feelings, or resentment.

8. DreSmithJr

Nah man.. when it came down to it... u made the plays that i shud of stopped. i slowed down in the 4th but i didnt have to. caoching decision. i just been catching flak lately becuz if i score when im up, im running up the score ya know? but all in all... i enjoyed the contest

9. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

That was one hell of a game. Did not take you long to figure out how to stop my run. I really thought I had a good set of running plays, but its hard to prepare for a user game with custom sliders.

I am going to have figure out how to stop 4 wide shotgun tight. Those crossing routes + corner routes are just deadly.

been there. Its that wierd area where normal football would run the ball and run clock or go for the throat. But you can not really run clock with out feeling like your a cheesing, nor can you pass without worrying about upsetting your opponent. I have often gone 3 and out with running more than 30 seconds on the clock, thus giving my opponent a chance.

You don't have to worry about that with me. If I start losing big, I would rather my opponent run his regular offense, the more you see the better you chance you have against it next time. ( if I get sick of it I usually ask that we both use conservative tempo to end the game sooner).

I am certainly not going to invite any recruits to visit when you come to austin next year.

10. DreSmithJr

LMAO.. fool i think i had a recruit at that game. not sure..

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If im not mistaken when you play a user, the sliders go back to default. Not certain but im pretty sure. Just FYI