1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

USC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by pbates86, Jul 13, 2010.

1. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

USC

How did weblink pull off getting the Trojans? We are all going to be struggling to recruit 4 stars players while hes goign to be pulling in 5 stars players in his sleep.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

This was a reward for him sticking it out on bad omfl teams and never complaining and being a reliable owner and board member. We have all agreed to this over a month ago......

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

..gonna make things interesting

4. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

shouldnt we look out for saintsdave too? he stuck it out through some tough losses and has been a great contributor, but knowing saintsdave he prolly will stick wit his team

5. Jeremy

He ended up with a great Missouri team but I am open to allowing him something better if thats what we want.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dave wasn't an original owner here in our NCAA league which is why I didn't think he got the option.

The more powerhouses the merrier for me! Lol. I'm at Wazzu so I'm already prepared for the worst.

7. Jeremy

I will ask him.

8. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Thats going to be brutal. I picked Kansas over Missou for the added challenge but did Washington State even win a game last year?

9. Jeremy

Dave has decided to stick with Missouri.

10. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I just played with Missouri and I definitely like them. This game is pretty amazing after one game, I can definitely notice the improvements in run blocking and locomotion

11. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Anyone play with USC? CJ Gable is god-like...He is so good its makes me wonder if #2 is really him...

12. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

This was offered to me. If it is going to cause problems, I don't mind mind switching if it will cause problems.

13. Jeremy

no problems web......except when you play me Week 1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Lookin at my roster, even I may be able to win that game Jeremy. lol