User Coach of the year voting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Sep 3, 2011.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Criteria:

50% team overall record/performance for current season
    25% board activity (how often does this user chip in on our boards conversations)
    25% content activity (was their recruiting tables updated frequently?(SJSJU just got eliminated) did they contribute specific league content?)

The voting process:

This will be a 2 round process. The first round will be a PM vote sent to myself with only your nomination. Once all 11 users have made a nomination I will create a new thread with the final 3 coaches in the running. This thread will have a poll attached to which all 11 of us will vote on this year's User Coach of the Year or COY. So without any further adieu, I will now ask you all to take your time and really do you homework on the above criteria to come up with your most logical choice. Please have PM sent to me by no later than Sunday evening so the final vote can be completed before we head into next season. Coordinators also qualify in this league so don't discriminate!!!:D

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

You had me until the last sentence....nice work

• Like Like x 1
  3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

You should have just named this the vote on whether Weave or Mullen had the best total year

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

^^^ In due time.