User Disputes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Mar 4, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

User Disputes

Use this thread to discuss any problems with users.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

CIMMY VS EAGLESIRISH

EaglesIrish PM'd this to me.

I chatted with Cimmy about it on Aim. Here is our convo.

Eagles then PM this to me after the game...

I then told EaglesIrish he needed to upload them to photobucket. He responds...

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I don't know but when I played Eagles, he didn't swing at most of my balls. Maybe it was cimmy's connection.. If you are throwing the ball way out of the zone, it doesn't mean you are trying to do it on purpose. In this case it could have been the lag. If you have experienced it, you know sometimes you don't control the pitch itself it sort of locks on down the meter somewhere. Thoughts?

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I know that in the laggiest game I played.. I couldnt hit the strike zone most pitches to save my life.. But its also pretty obvious to see if someone is suffering from lag by looking at their pitching meter before the pitch.. If he gets close to the yellow line on the way down, chances are he had minimal lag.. If he presses it way to early or late, he either just fucked up on the pitch or had a ton of lag..

A smart batter would keep a corner of his eye on that meter, because it helps to tell you if the coming pitch is going to be a top effort by the pitcher, or a meatball inside or outside the zone..

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I agree. EI was saying pitches were way out of the zone consistently. That is a dead give away for me. What purpose does throwing strikes way out of the zone have? If you are swinging at them its just ur own fault. Its one thing to swing at pitches close but swinging at pitched way out says u need to do some practice games.