User Game of 2014

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tuco418, Apr 12, 2011.

?

What was the user game of the year for 2014?

1. Michigan- Michigan State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Iowa- Michigan

100.0%
  3. Ohio State- Michigan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Oregon State- Cal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Michigan 23, Michigan State 21
    Wolverines kicker Luis Castillo kicks a 32 yard field goal as time expires to get the win over Sparty. Michigan State had scored with just 2:14 remaining on a Curtis Bailey touchdown reception from 19 yards out to give MSU a 21-20 lead.

Iowa 26, Michigan 23 double overtime
    The Hawkeyes’ run at a championship was keyed by this thriller. After Luis Castillo hit a game saving field goal at the end of regulation for the second time in three weeks, the Wolverines had momentum heading into the extra sessions. The two teams traded touchdowns in the first overtime before the Hawkeyes held Michigan to a field goal on the second UM possession. A Derby to Fiedorowicz touchdown pass clinched the win for Iowa.

Ohio State 16, Michigan State 13
    The Buckeyes outgained Michigan State by 142 yards but two OSU turnovers and a 78 yard Boisture touchdown pass put Sparty in a position to win. MSU held a 13-9 lead late in the fourth quarter before Eddie Chambers’ run from one yard out with nine seconds left sealed the win for the Buckeyes.

Oregon State 21, Cal 19
    After Thomas Fagan hit Steve Mannion on a 50 yard touchdown pass, the Beavers held a 21-13 lead with 5:26 left in the game. The Golden Bears responded with a scoring drive capped by a Michael Cook touchdown run with 3:12 remaining to pull within 21-19. The Bears’ attempt at a two point conversion and a tie were unsuccessful.

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Im gonna say Iowa vs michigan. It was too epic and basically for #1. Btw great job Tuco

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Hands down Iowa/Michigan

Great idea Tuco

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Oh how different the Spartans season could have been were it not for those two close losses!!!

But yea, Iowa/Mich game of the year for sure.

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I'm probably bias, but I believe Oregon-Michigan deserved mention. It was a back-and-forth affair, with the Ducks driving to the Michigan 3-yard line with 4 seconds to go. The ball got batted down in the endzone as time expired.

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Oregon/Mich could easily have made the list. Of the 2 choices I think Iowa/Mich gets the nod due to how well the game was played. I think we had 1 turnover combined and both teams really came to play. Mich/Mich St was kinda sloppy and I'd say at best both teams brought their B game.

Great stuff Tuco.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

PSU Purdue as well came down a stop on the 1 inch line to decide the game.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

There have been some incredible games this season. Purdue v PSU comes to mind with the game saving tackle for I believe it was the second straight season. Oregon v Michigan with the swatted pass. I am definitely biased though. Just because it has been such a great series playing Radio. If it didn't come down to the last two minutes, we weren't playing each other. The way these games have finished the past four seasons, my bottle of Bayer Low Dose has been emptied (I kid). And where in the hell did MSU come from? Fisnished 3rd in the Big 10 in conference wins.

Awesome freaking POLL. We need to do more polls. OPOTW, DPOTW, COTW. Game of the week outcome. Gave me some ideas man.