USER Game Scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

HovaTheGodMC

After looking at user team schedules and considering a previous incident we had in the Pac-12 with regards to the number of conference games played, I believe there may need to be another caution when developing off-season schedules.

Last year, or the year before I can't remember, Colorado and Cal had 1 losses in the the Pac-12 but because Cal played an additional conference game Cal got the nod because of an extra conference game.

Now this year, I see that Colorado will play one more conference game than Cal. The tiebreaker is more conference wins, not least losses. Just something to keep in mind. Both divisions in the Pac-12 have 2 users and are highly competitive and would hate to see a USER get screwed due to the schedule and not a result on the field.

Thanks.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I cant control conference games. Just another wonderful ncaa glitch :)

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

So you can only insert users in out of conference games? The system won't allow you to change the pre-set conference games for anyone?

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Nope, you can't touch the conference games at all, only open dates and out of conference games.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Man, bummer. Even if I won last night seeing you win your last 2 cpu games you had the extra conference game this year.