User Ladder Stats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

Do me a favor. Things are busy right now, so, when you play a user game, someone post the winner in the ladder thread, so I don't have to go looking around to find out who played and beat who since I last updated the list. All I need is the winner, and the ranks of both teams when the game went down. You guys mind helping me catch up, and posting that stuff from now on? Let's make it the winner's responsibility. You want credit, you gotta post. Cool with you guys?

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

No problem, Arch'. Guys, let's take it upon ourselves to keep the user ladder updated. When a user game is finished, can we have it so the winner makes the post?

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Nice win, by the way. We're going to have to scrimmage in the near future. I'm starting to think that, after only two user losses all of last year, I may not even be in the top half of this year's crop. I gotta get a run in against you guys to see where I'm at. I'll be up late grading papers again. Once it gets to be too much, expect an invite. That, or I'll just go shoot some commie pinkos on black ops - which is sweet, by the way.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am up for one whenever you want...

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I've got Crop's off-season tonight, but afterward's, I'm game. I'm off from work with the Holiday tomorrow. If it ends up being too late, we can make it work then or soon after.

Truthfully, I think half the battle was being prepared. GT's upset against you gave him the spotlight, so I worked on being ready for his style. Had I played before you, things would have played out differently. Style/scheme match-ups are so key. Those runnin' the spread will have more success against me.

This was also a relatively lag-free game. In the past, I felt as though choppy game play caused a few crucial misplays per contest. It's just a different experience. I think the more user games you play, the better you adjust.