User Ladder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I've decided to let this one go.

We're not really chatting about it much, so I'd rather replace it with something that will keep you guys talking. Any suggestions?

I've seen leagues nominate guys for a Hall of Fame. Since we're about to enter into our fourth season, and some guys have played entire careers, maybe we should start our own hall of fame, and start populating it.

Just the first thing that came to mind. Throw out some suggestions if you have them.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

First name on the ballot;

Former Ohio State, TCU and Current Notre Dame coaching Great.....

Archie Griffin.

Or do you mean more for players that have had great careers. At the end of each season we could all nominate 1 or 2 of our current Seniors/JR/RS JR/ RS SO that have done well throughout their careers. And populate it with players. Actually that sounds like a good idea since we're in our fourth season.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm thinking players, but I could see a coach or two if guys stick for the duration. Maybe if guys put in a year and win a title, we nominate them for induction.

But for now, I'm thinking players.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I think that Marcus Lattimore could have been a HOFer, but as for now I don't think we have too many candidates yet.

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Goose is just kissing a little ass he didnt really mean that. ;)

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

I was kinda hoping he'd say no, no, Goose would be the first induction :D

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'd put Te-O up, but he'd have to get some mention this year for some award. He was the all-time sack leader at ND before last season began.

I can't get a guy on the Heisman watch list at all. I don't think I've had a guy up there yet.

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I agree this one could can go. I'm up for anything that ignites more in-season discussion.