User Matchups

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by gowazzucougs, Nov 17, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I thought I would start a thread discussing possible user nonconference games we would all want to see next year. I for one wouldn't mind seeing UNC on the Cougar schedule, or Minnesota

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I just want some new blood. I seem to play the same peeps....

3. gowazzucougs

One of the reasons I posted this is that I think some of the vetran members of the league have played each other quite regularly. I didn't get a user nonconference game last year, which was probably a good thing since I was barely bowl eligible, however, this year I am ready to get thrown into the fire, which probably still means a loss at least for next season.

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Texas will play anyone, anywhere, anytime! HOOK EM'

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

There are several guys in this dynasty who are new blood that I've never played. But I'll play whoever is easiest for Brave to schedule.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I'd love to play one of you Pac-10 guys, that's for sure. Well I'm playing Soda in bowls this year, so I guess that counts lol

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah we will be going to 4 user games so every should have 2 user non-conference games. This means there will be a lot of user games weeks 2, 3, 4, and 14. I'm up for playing anyone in the league. I might throw a challenge out to Perry for some revenge. :) I should also give Dru a shot at my team.

8. gowazzucougs

Well, I can also play Nebraska, any user I am facing will have me on talent, but that is the downside of playing with WSU, hopefully after a few seasons I will have the talent to take on most of you guys

9. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

I agree that Washington State-North Carolina is a logical choice as we try to build our programs up to the levels of the rest of you guys.

But I'm up for anybody and eventually want to play everybody. Enjoyed my game with Twist this year, Dru and I could meet again in the regular season and/or ACCCG, and Blonde and I had our game simmed because we just couldn't get our schedules lined up. (That may actually be a consideration--it's easier for me to get games in when the rest of the house has gone to bed, but I know some of you prefer daytime games.)

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I don't care who I play as long as I can keep all my rivalry games on schedule.

11. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

well with my schedule, Twist, gowazzu, blonderedhead are the most logical choices for my user games, but I want one of the top dawgs(slick, Dru, Brave) for my last user games. Also Brave please make sure that I have all my Rivalry Games in my schedule please.

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Did someone promise their recruits that they would have a winning record versus their rivals ;)

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah ceewo did, lol jerk