User NoKnee REMOVED

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

User NoKnee REMOVED

Posting this for Hood since he cant get near his CPU at the moment

NoKnee has been removed from Cream of Crop. He has been publically and privately asked to pick up his activity in this league. I know we hit a stopping point for a few days with the advancing issues, but since being back up and even playing a User game in our last week (Not posting a summary or required highlights). He still couldnt even manage to abide by the rules/standards of Cream of the Crop.

Then on top of that today, he decided to run up 86 points on Indiana in a CPU game (Hack/Hoodlum) has been over this type of play).

We will fill NoKnee's spot ASAP with someone of Cream of the Crops standards.

Everyone else keep up the good work posting summaries, saving highlight's, and being active.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bastard. Couldn't have done this BEFORE he beat me.

Also I am pretty sure he was doing some shady shit in our game that I was gonna talk to Hood about but no need now. It really is a long time coming.

3. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I thought I'd at least come on here and explain what happened.

As far as the game summaries I know I've been slacking, but I had intended to pick it up once we got started back this time with the OSU game. You can even check I uploaded the highlights to EA sportsworld I just didn't post them yet because of the weather. Starting Monday night southern CA has had its first real thunderstorms in 5 years, most storms here last 2 hours it's been raining hard off and on since monday night, I couldn't get a connection this morning and had work from 2-11 tonight.

As far as the 86-7 game goes, it's hard to explain. I didn't try to score that many points and I won't lie. I went all out in the first half which is what I usually do then I let up the second half. Starting in the second half I had chew clock on, and starting from the middle of the third I had the back ups in. The only reason the starters were in was to pad some of Jonas Gray's rushing yards since he only had about 80 at halftime and he's in the heisman race. The starters scored an additional 2 TDs because simply the CPU couldn't tackle at all this game. My starting QB had 11 broken tackles and carries the ball a total of 5 times, that's just ridiculous. Every other run play was broken for 50 yards it seemed, even once I put the backups in. I think my 2nd string running back was the leading rushers.

I'll show you how ridiculous the game was, I called an iso up the middle got hit and fumbled, my backup QB picks it up and runs 46 yards to the 8 yard line. I guess you should look at the whole schedule. My closest game to the CPU in the last 2 seasons is 30 points. If I wanted to there was plenty of games where I could have scored 85 but I didn't because I held it back. This time even when I held back and ran stupid plays that should get 2 yards or less every time, they still were broken for 50 yards.

Here's another in game example, I ran a power play with the back ups and ran straight up the gut, the CPU was straight in front of me, and just start backpedaling for no reason away from me. He backpedaled all the way to the endzone, and I actually ran out of bounds at the 10 just to use up more time.

As far as JFunk goes, the only thing I can think of that was shady was the playing the pass once on third down which was an accident, I was trying to see what formation your receivers were in and move my player but I accidentally hit L2 instead of R2 and couldn't change before you snapped the ball. I should have apologized then but didn't, and for that I am sorry. Other than that I'm not sure of the shady things you were talking about, I honestly thought I got lucky more than anything, I had 2 turnovers one was a pick six and the other gave me the ball at the 20.

Anyways, I guess it's been fun, kinda sucks I just paid 12 bucks for the premier status stuff, when I get booted a few days later. Also sucks I spent 4 seasons (6 months real life pretty much) with recruiting just to get booted before I could see how good the team would be w/o any starting players from the original rosters. Also if anyone was wondering why I wasn't writing summaries before, it was mainly because I get bored when every game against the CPU is a blowout. It's the same thing every time, and it becomes well mundane after a while. I like reading other people's summaries when it's a close game, but if it's a blowout I don't really care about it because most people just post player stats, and I can look those up myself (and usually did in the game). I haven't had a competitive game with CPU since the first season, so writing summaries every other day just got boring with them.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Nah it was pretty much the playing the pass I was talking about. I wasn't too pissed about it, I thought maybe Hood was allowing it and I missed it. No worries on that. You beat me fair and square either way. That most likely wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game with the dumb turnovers I had. But it had been mentioned to me that you were shady in the past so I wanted to talk to Hood about it. Good luck man.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Nothing else to talk about here. Summaries are mandated, I am sorry you dont feel challenged enough by the CPU to type up a summary like everyone else that puts time and effort in.

You were challenged in many of your user games during your four year tenure here and failed to meet the standards of posting about those games too.

And there's no excuse for the 86 points ran up on Indiana. This subject has been well documented in both Cream of the Crop & Saturday Heroes by PS3 Admin HackGolfer.

On the membership....you are still eligble to apply for the PS3 Premier Leagues when that time comes (My understanding). But no one is guranteed a spot in a premier league just b/c you have paid for a membership.

Hack. Please lock this thread. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.