User Power Rankings (S1) : ACC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 3, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Southern Comfort
    User Power Rankings (S1)
    [​IMG]
    1. [​IMG] Darren Evans & Ryan Williams tag team the ACC's power rankings to give the Hokies the top spot to start the year. Senior QB Tyrod Taylor will have to make smart decisions and hand the ball off! Although they have a very inexperienced line backing core, they do have a good secondary. Virginia Tech doesn't get any help as they start the year off with a bang against the much hated Boise State. Might be tough this year for the Hokies because they have to travel to NC State, North Carolina and Miami.
    2. [​IMG] The Seminoles have a very balanced and more than average looking team. They split their user conference games having to go Miami & NC State but get UNC and Clemson at home. It's do or die for Christian Ponder this year. He has the weapons surrounding him but can he get the job done?
    3. [​IMG] Speed kills. Miami HC has decided to start true freshman Stephen Morris at quarterback over Jacory Harris and redshirt freshman Lamar Miller instead of Graig Cooper. Is it wise? I guess only time will tell. Luckily, they get FSU, UNC and Va Tech at home. Watch out for the road trip to Clemson but by then Morris should have some experience developed.
    4. [​IMG] The Heels get the pleasure of facing off Week 1 with LSU. A big time battle that will be the tone setter for the year for both teams. North Carolina looks very dangerous but they have to travel to Miami and Florida State. With big home games against Clemson and Virginia Tech. UNC HC has also elected to go with his redshirt freshman Bryn Renner who has raised many eyebrows during the spring game.
    5. [​IMG] Clemson is very young after having to say goodbye to the likes of CJ Spiller, James Davis and Jacoby Ford. They have rebounded with some good talent. I don't think it will be the year of the Tiger though, at least not in the ACC. They will have a tough time competing with the other experienced ACC squads. They could prove me wrong though, as my girlfriend will tell you, I'm not always right! ;)
    6. [​IMG] NC State tumbles into #6 of the ACC user class. Half drunk and asleep they are going to try to find their way through this tough crowd, can they do it? OF COURSE! If you don't know Mike or haven't had the opportunity to play against him, you will quickly learn, the man is some sort of genius! Nothing will be handed to him and I don't think he will make any sort of noise through the first few years. Good luck, old pal!

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

You got a great UNC team, CA. I don't think I've lost a user game with them in two and a half seasons (1 restarted season, mind you). Seriously, they always manage to force a turnover when a game is tight...it's truely uncanny and ridiculous. I started Renner over Yates right off the bat, should look into that :D

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Ahhh, I still have UNC in my signature...can't bring myself to take it down yet.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Damn. Nice job ca. It's gonna be a fun battle with you guys in the acc