User Power Rankings (S1) : SEC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 3, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Southern Comfort
    User Power Rankings (S1)

[​IMG]
    1. [​IMG] I don't know much about ford as a coach but I did play him once and it was tuff. Pun intended. LSU is among the big dogs in the SEC and that should come in handy as they have to contend with not only Alabama(CPU) but now Auburn. SEC is always a hard road to travel. Will the Tigers be able to rely and call on Jordan Jefferson when they need? With playmakers on both sides of the ball, LSU has a chance to make it to the ATL come December.
    2. [​IMG] Woo Pig Sooie! bcduggan takes control of a team with a great quarterback in Ryan Mallett. We know that the Hogs can put the points on the board but the real question is, can they stop people from putting up points on their defense? Some say, "your best defense is your offense" and that is what bc will need to do.
    3. [​IMG] A great man takes the reigns of a team with some spunk. A team that once had the likes of Matthew Stafford and Knowshon Moreno. However, they have AJ Green and a new guy named Aaron Murray, who might be the next big thing. Georgia not only has to fight the pesky swampers but they now have to contend with South Carolina, who looks mighty appealing.
    4. [​IMG] EA fucks up again. Who would have known that Auburn would have won the West and be in the SEC championship though? Did you? I didn't. Two words, Cam Newton. Diddy knows how to use him too. I think. You used to have to pay to play football! Remember that? When you were in pee wee leagues and youth sports? Well now, guess what? You can get paid to play! :)
    5. [​IMG] My bosses are telling this guy is from, where... Egypt? Don't know too much about the great Zikry but we are going to find out! He takes over at South Carolina for a very spooky team. Will they get blocked? Get it, cock-block? Nevermind, anyways, he has some talent to groom with flashy freshman Marcus Lattimore and sensational sophomore Alshon Jeffery.
    6. [​IMG] Sorry radio but you just aren't on the right channel at this moment. Tennessee has kind of a young squad with some decent looking prospects on the depth chart. They also have a good, young looking defense to fall back on. I think UT will be just fine in a couple years.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

LOL yeah u have me to contend with. As always though for real cant wait for our battle we always have

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Awesome job CA! Gonna be real fun in the SEC and looking forward to all the battles I'm gonna have against everyone on here!

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

mmmmmmmm, great write up CB!!!

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Well, Mallett got hurt week one, now that makes it real interesting for the coach who normally is a solid run first type of coach. If he doesn't come back soon, I expect to be near bottom of SEC.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

funny, i lost jordan jefferson too, but after my week 2 game vs vandy, jarret lee may be a blessing in disguise lol

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Wilson, the backup, threw 3 interceptions, 2 in first qtr before I could blink, I was down 17-7.