User power rankings

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by LSUTRUTH, Mar 22, 2014.

1. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

User power rankings. These rankings are based on the combination of both team and user skill. These are my opinions and you can feel free to have issues with it. Please feel free to post your own rankings.I will try to update throughout the season. That being said lets get started.

1. KnightNoles - knight is the Seahawks. He features the best user catching in the lg. He also has the best team.

2. JSimms - Simms is the Vikings. Hard to argue with he results he has put up in the NFC as he has been in the conference title game every year but has yet to win the big one. Simms Vikings squad is also one of the best in the LG.

3. LSUTRUTH - lsu is the jaguars. He is here based on the strength of his results winning the first 3 Super Bowls. He has however switched teams and the jaguars overall rating isn't as strong as some of the other teams.

4. bjbdahitman - BJb is the Chiefs. He features a very strong roster. He has lost to lsu every year in the playoffs. However BJb features one of the best run games in the LG.

5. biggcoug65 - coug is the Texans. Coug is a former TMFL dominator however his texans team lacked something last season. When he get manning in a few weeks look out.

6. Ghost - ghost is the Rams. Ghost is one of the best all around user players in the lg. His rams team has a very solid defense and it could be argued to be the best in the LG.

7. ptsbx1 - he is the bucs user. I have never played him however he has a good running game and now has an athletic Qb.

8. Matrix Monkey - matrix is a beast in the regular season. He is always a contender for a post season run. The saints have one of the best offenses in the Lg.

9. 1ke - Ike is the Chargers. Ike loves to throw the ball and is very good at throwing the ball. He has benefited from playing BJb every year and he has improved each year winning a playoff game last year.

10. HotRod - rod is the redskins. Whole rod hasn't been playing as well lately hard to argue with the success that he has had in the Lg. He can win at any time.

11. antcap24 - ant is the Falcons. He loves to throw the ball but who wouldn't with the weapons that he has on his squad. His main weakness is turnovers. Once you get the first one you are going to get more.

12. charter04 - charter uses the patriots. For a majority of the lg he has had to deal with lsu and mo who you will find shortly on this list. With Lsu gone expect charter to step up and grab that division.

13. The Rulah - rulah is the Ravens. His roster had some turnover this offseason which is why he is ranked here. He lost 2 of his best players however the ravens just reload. He is a former TLY Super Bowl winner and is looking to add a title this release.

14. Mogriffjr - mo is the jets. Mo was stuck with charter and lsu in the east. Mo has a problem with turnovers however if he doesn't turn the ball over he can play with and beat anyone in the LG.

15. dakota7 - Dakota is the colts. He has the trouble of having two big players in his division. In the first season the colts made waves and they can still do that as they feature Andrew luck.

16. Blaza - blaza is the panthers. He disappeared last season. However blaza is still a good player. Depending on how rusty he is depends on how much further he can climb.

17. jwaddy - J is the bills. He is the only one to beat lsu last season and has now started to shape his team with an offseason. These next 4-5 users are all very close in skill.

18. T.B.A.R. - tbar is the cowboys. While the roster has aged their is still talent in Dallas. With rod slipping tbar could take hold of the division.

19. Chief9 - chief is the 49ers. He runs an unconventional offense. He also plays in one of the best divisions he could definite slide on this list though.

20. nicknick68 - nick is the lions. He features a beastly offense. However he has never been able to put it together. He could easily rise into the early teens if he could just put it together.

21. jay2149 - jay is the browns. He has a roster that needs some help however if he is as good as I remember he could be moving up this list. However he could be a bit rusty and fall.

22. brizz98 - Brizz is the cardinals. He plays in a tough division. The entire lg is very tough skill wise now. However Brizz is just a touch below those listed above him.

23. damazinjason - Jason is the giants. His roster is aged and not quite to the level of his division. Jason can rise up this list if he can string some wins together. I don't know much about him.

24. CWT 3000 - cwt is the titans. They have had a lot of roster turnover and still need a better Qb. Trading Chris Johnson for pennies and comparing tj yeldon to bo Jackson are both strikes against him. He also plays in the best division in the AFC.

25. BrewBomber - the backers started with one of the best rosters in the game and while they haven't dropped off to much they haven't gotten much better. That combined with the fact brew has never had a winning season gets him here.

26. Craig Brown - someone had to be last and it is Craig. He has done a good job rebuilding the roster however he is just now being able to contend to even win games. If he can show some improvement maybe he could get out of the basement

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Craig Brown

Craig Brown Walk On

3. LSUTRUTH

Lol Craig. Sorry man you were last.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

LSU truth should be one.........

End thread. BJB is damn good too.

I only throw so much cuz

A. I'm always behind
    B. Im the worst at running....

5. LSUTRUTH

This takes into affect current team rating as well. I could have been 5 or 6 based on team alone.

6. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

No winning season for the Packers? Since when?

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I think HotRod is slightly better than me.

But don't go bumping me out of the Top 8 ;]

I fall somewhere in the 6-10 range for sure though.

8. LSUTRUTH

I don't recall you being 9-7 or better. 8-8 isn't winning it's even. I could be mistaken.

9. LSUTRUTH

These will hopefully be fluid. So you might be 8 one week then 5 the next time

10. damazinjason

damazinjason Walk On

Taking this division down as soon as vacation is over, watch out now

• Like Like x 1
  11. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

9-6-1 in season 2 if I recall. I made the playoffs.

12. LSUTRUTH

Sorry. I was mistaken. I'll take that into account next time.

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    he was playing duck hunt that year though...

• Like Like x 4
  14. LSUTRUTH

Next update will be after week 6

15. LSUTRUTH

Week 6 is upon us. The rankings will be updated expect some moving

16. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Update this bitch.

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

18. LSUTRUTH

After our game.

19. LSUTRUTH

WEEK 7 UPDATE:

User power rankings. These rankings are based on the combination of both team and user skill. These are my opinions and you can feel free to have issues with it. Please feel free to post your own rankings.I will try to update throughout the season. That being said lets get started.

1.Last Week (2)- JSimms (Vikings) - Hard to argue with the results he has been putting up. All he does is win. Lets see how long he can hold this top spot.

2.Last Week (3)- LSUTRUTH (Jaguars)- LSU has quickly turned the Jaguars into a contending team. However health issues with the current roster arent allowing for them to make the progress they would like

3.Last Week (10) - HotRod - (Redskins)-HR turning back the clock this season. He has a tough task in week 7 playing the Number 4 ranked seahawks.

4.Last Week (1) KnightNoles (Seahawks) - Suffered a slugfest of a defeat to the Jags 13-6. Fall 3 spots because of the impressiveness of the other squads. A win over HR in week 7 will put them right back in the thick for #1.

5.Last Week (4) - bjbdahitman (Chiefs)- his only loss coming to the Jaguars. Is a beast on the sticks. No one wants to see him come playoff time.

6.Last Week (14) Mogriffjr (Jets) Mo has changed Qbs since the move he has been putting solid. Efforts. While this current ranking might be a bit high for Mo. I think he will prove he has earned it.

7.Last Week (17) jwaddy (Bills)- I told yall J could play. He is currently 5-1 with the Bills. A big match up with the Jaguars looms in his future. A win would show he is legit.

8.Last Week (7) ptsbx1 (Bucs)- Bucs continue to show they are the Class of the NFC south out pacing everyone. He drops due to some of the AFC east members showing that division has been more than just the Dolphins.

9.Last Week (9)- 1ke (Chargers) Ike continues to show that he can play with the big dogs in the LG. Personally one of the toughest match ups for me due to his explosive passing game. But he now has Gurley rocking and rolling.

10.Last Week (6) Ghost (Rams)- Ghost is always strong and that what will keep him here in the top 10. However 3-3 isnt going to cut it in the long haul. The Nfc is way to competitive.

11.Last Week (19) Chief9 (49ers) - Chief has done nothing but show I had him a bit underrated in the initial rankings. He can play with anyone in the top 10 as proven by his win over Ghost.

12,Last Week (25) BrewBomber (Packers)The Packers have shown that they can win tough games. As long as Brew isnt buoyed by the recent run of CPU games his spot here could be earned.

13.Last Week (11) antcap24 (Falcons)- ants stock is down. While he is still ranked in the top 15 he has slipped recently. Partly because of his lack of a rushing attack he has to outscore people. However some defense is needed to win the big games.

14. Last Week (5) biggcoug65 (Texans)- WHERE YOU AT? Coug is one of the best in this lg. However seems like he isnt invested in the Texans. He hasnt had the same success as TMFL maybe that is playing a factor. Im sure he will be in full swing come playoff time.

15.Last Week (20) nicknick68 (Lions)- Nick is starting to put some wins together. Would love to see him beat the Vikings to improve his spot. But he has shown that 20 was to low for his talents.

16.Last Week (12) charter04 (Patriots)- If Charter would get rid of Mallet im sure he could win more games. That hasnt been the case so far so he begins his slide. He was my pick to win the East but now its looking like he was a Pretender.

17.Last Week (8) Matrix Monkey (Saints) - Matrix has stumbled out of the gate right away. That has lead to him falling down the rankings down to 17. Hopefully he can right the ship before he is eliminated from contending.

18.Last Week (15) dakota7 (Colts)- Playing in a tough division Dakota has struggled some. When he can throw the ball he can contend with any player in the LG. That seems to have been his weak spot this season.

19.Last Week (26) Craig Brown (Cowboys)- Inherits a very good Cowboys team. He is better than you would think. He will contend for the division or possibly a wildcard with that squad.

20.Last Week(22) brizz98 (Cardinals)- brizz moves up due to some untimely departures. This is about where he needs to be.

21. Last Week (24) CWT 3000 - Once thought he was a contender however, recently hasnt proved to be much more than a speed bump. Would love to see him get TJ Yeldon going but he is averaging just 3.8 yards a carry.

Where yall out. Hopefully we havent lost you as members. TBAR we would love to see you come back when you get everything figured out at home. Jay we know you just had a baby congrats. Now get back here so you can win some games and I can plug you in on these rankings. Damazin IDK if you are just losing or not playing. If you are just losing im sorry for putting you into this group.

The Rulah

Blaza

T.B.A.R.

jay2149

damazinjason

Thats it for this weeks rankings. Hopefully yall have some input. Who is ranked to high? Who is ranked to low? Should the Seahawks still be number 1? Will the Redskins, Jags or Vikings go undefeated? Will the CPU Dolphins win a game?

• Like Like x 3
  20. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

I think the Giants are playing. I played him a couple weeks back.

21. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Played #7, #8, #10, and #16 since last update. Won 3 of 4, and lost on last second TD on the other game and drop in rankings....hmm

Falcons in need of a statement game...
    Next game verse Seahawks is a good opportunity.

22. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

Thanks man im coming back with a vengeance

23. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

If you played more of a sim style gameplan i think you would have lost more of those games.... you dont ever run the ball. lol

24. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Giants are around, just having a rough start to the year...

25. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Says the guy who uses a custom playbook, runs back 15 yards with his QB towards the sidelines and then scrambles, bounces every run outside and uses run commit.

Falcons running backs last year IRL had 302 carries, and we threw 658 times...

Falcons had a 69% passing to 31% rushing ratio.... (In real life)

My fumble issues have made running the ball a little bit tougher this year putting myself in a hole. Im on pace to have 21 lost fumbles this year.

Some teams are built to run and others are built to pass. Trust me, I would much rather be balanced. It would be so much easier to pass if I had a threat to run the ball. I drafted 6 RB in attempt to fix my team, and lost out on a few in FA.

• Like Like x 1