User Power Rankings

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

2. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I don't see it...But I like being the first user on the list of tagged users.(y)

3. Wyrmreaver

1. [​IMG] #1 Cal Golden Bears, 10-0 / 2-0 user / 3-0 top 25
          • Having navigated a tough non user schedule thus far with convincing wins and coming out on top in 2 user games, Cal looks poised to play for a national title in season 1
    2. [​IMG]#3 South Florida Bulls, 9-0 / 3-0 user / 0-0 top 25
          • With 3 user vs user wins the only thing holding this team back is a lack of games vs the top 25. Regardless, barring a late season meltdown, USF looks to play for all the marbles on the big stage.
    3. [​IMG]Army Black Knights, 8-2 / 2-1 user / 1-0 top 25
          • This may seem a bit high, but only 4 users have winning records against other users. Army edges out the fourth by virtue of a slightly better overall and top 25 record
    4. [​IMG]Minnesota Golden Golden Gophers, 7-3 / 2-1 user / 0-1 top 25
          • Last user with a winning record vs human opponents. The surprising Gophers look to contend for the B1G championship this season. The big question now is if they can play their way into a BCS bowl game.
    5. [​IMG]Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns, 7-2 / 1-2 user / 1-0 top 25
          • Spots 5 through 7 were tough to award here, but we gave the Cajuns the nod at #5 based on their big victory over a top 25 team
    6. [​IMG]UMass Minutemen, 6-4 / 2-2 user / 0-2 top 25
          • This team would be ranked higher if they had a top 25 win. Despite having the worst roster of any user, they have managed 2 wins against other users and are bowl eligible. Unrelated to on the field efforts, UMass and Five_Fifs have put out the best game recaps so far this season
    7. [​IMG]Northern Illinois, 7-3 / 1-3 user / 0-2 top 25
          • I had high hopes for this team after their win over Army, but after dropping 3 user games and going winless vs the top 25 they find themselves here in the bottom half of the rankings
    8. [​IMG]#13 Iowa State Cyclones, 6-3 / 0-2 user / 3-0 top 25
          • When you go winless vs users you can't climb too high on the power rankings. Lucky for ISU, they are also 3-0 vs the top 25 and are ranked in the national top 15, so a big time bowl berth is still within reach.
    9. [​IMG]Kentucky Wildcats, 5-5 / 0-2 user / 3-2 top 25
          • Clearly in the toughest conference with half of their games so far against the top 25, the Wildcats have struggled. They need one more win to get into a bowl game and could get it against Temple this week.
    10. [​IMG]Temple Owls, 6-3 / 0-1 user / 0-1 top 25
          • Just not a lot of results to go on for the Owls. This weeks game vs Kentucky could vault them up these rankings nicely or secure their spot near the bottom.
    11. [​IMG]#3 Virginia Cavaliers,10-0 / 0-0 users / 0-0 top 25
          • Lets be honest, if you have zero user games and zero wins over top 25 teams, it's gonna be hard to get respect in the power rankings. The game sees things differently of course, so the Cavs will likely get a BCS bowl bid and could sneak into the NC game.
    12. [​IMG]#25 SMU Mustangs, 9-1 / 0-0 users / 1-0 top 25
          • You join this late in the season and you are gonna be stuck down here. Having played Harmon43 multiple times I have no doubt he won't be here come season 2.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Wyrmreaver

Look again........ :D

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Love it. Minnesota's gonna have to beat a better Michigan State team just to make the Big 10 title game, and then a probable rematch with Wisconsin, who beat UM 56-10 early this season. But this is only the beginning.

6. asurob

asurob Walk On

Im way way too high. I really suck at the mashing buttons portion of this game.

7. Wyrmreaver

3-2 vs top 25? 5-5 in the toughest conference in the nation? Lets see how you do against Temple before we relegate you to last.....

only 3 teams below you, 2 of them are essentially nerfed because they have zero user games and in my book user losses is better that no user games at all (y)

• Like Like x 1
  8. asurob

asurob Walk On

I bet Temple clocks me. Going to need my final game (and Tennessee to be ranked) to stumble into a bowl.

9. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

I must say. I am pleasantly surprised. If only I didn't let that game against USF get away from me so early in the game. Or if I coulda stepped up against #5 Ohio.......Oh well.

10. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Pretty much were I deserve to be.

11. asurob

asurob Walk On

Was cal a 2 star team? Because he has done an amazing job with them.

12. Wyrmreaver

3 star..... and he (abominatrix) is a really good player.

13. Wyrmreaver

not that other guys aren't, I have played him though and know his record in other leagues, dude is legit on the sticks

14. asurob

asurob Walk On

ah, I thought we were restricted to two star teams for this league?

15. Wyrmreaver

nope, 3* and below..... you could have been ASU :p

16. asurob

asurob Walk On

lol well crap :p.

I would of avoided the sun devils though. Not found of their current regime.

17. Wyrmreaver

Perfect reason to take them! You get to be the new regime!

18. asurob

asurob Walk On

true true. Ah well. Too late now.

My op is like 4o minutes late. If he doesnt show I assume we get simmed? (Im fine with that by the way).

19. Wyrmreaver

He said "after 8"...... that isn't ultra specific, how late will you be up tonight?

20. asurob

asurob Walk On

Well its not how late Ill be up. Eventually I have to give over the tv to family time (Im holding it hostage :p) and of course the wife will require her time too.

21. Wyrmreaver

I'll put him on AP..... check here a couple times, if he is a no show by 10 pm PST just play the CPU

22. asurob

asurob Walk On

ah....well no need for that. Im happy to let the game get simmed. Dont want to cheat him out of a victory. Im just running out of time to play before I have to surrender the television to the barbarians of the household :D

23. Wyrmreaver

Fair enough.... the website isn't allowing me to change it at any rate and I am away from home.....

Advance is tomorrow night regardless, so maybe you guys can get a solid time for tomorrow

24. asurob

asurob Walk On

Id love to sadly, Im out of town tomorrow with a certain ASU team that I wont select as my team :p (They are going to training camp in the mountains) so I wont be back till late tomorrow nite.

25. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Kentucky isn't in the Pac-12! :p

• Like Like x 1