User Recruiting Classes

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

They are (even though extras are there)

1) Arkansas
    2) Michigan
    4) Wisconsin
    6) Stanford
    11) Michigan State
    17) Arizona State
    29) Georgia
    32) Ole Miss
    35) Tennessee
    38) Northwestern
    41) Washington
    48) Arizona

We all made Top 50, Nice!!

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Dammit =[ I was the worst. Good news, I got a QB controversy. Juco 3 Star i brought in was a 78 overall! That was amazing. I may redshirt him depending on how Daxx does in the training results. Also Willie Cannon will come in and start a FS. Sadly, I cannot switch to the 3-4 this season on a count of me promising Willie playing time and the having two amazing SS's in Marquis Flowers and Jared Tevis.

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Looking at my class I am happy to see that Turner came in at an 80 overall but also has 91 TP and 88 TA. This young man may see the field as the starter in '13. Kellen Jackson is rated 78 ans 80 PB & 79 RB so he will be a day one starter. OLB Chris Hagen is rated 79 with 83 speed and 92 acceleration plus his 83 block shedding. But I am most happy with CB Keving Rodgers who is rated 78 overall with 88 man cover, 84 zone and 92 speed.

I lost a star so this class added to last year's will need to help us get it back.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

wow I can't believe I made the top class considering that Suge landed more 5*'s than I

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Hey Nautica , how many normal cuts did you make (IE. not including the extras added after the end of week5)? Since you signed a player I wanted, I looked @ your roster during the offseason and noticed that you would have 6 QBs this year, including the guy I wanted. I looked @ your roster now and see that not only is he not on your team (meaning you cut him) but you only have 4 QBs on your roster.

6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

That's lame... I thought we could only cut the added CPU recruits and then 1 guy from the roster. I didn't think you could cut a recruit who accepted your scholarship offer.

7. jello1717

Excellent point Bill. I was just getting at the fact that he cut too many. I didn't even think about how he probably wasn't even allowed to cut the signed guy that I had wanted.

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I had a shit ton of guys that got added to my team last season because I wasn't around to cut them. I thought JC had given me the OK to get rid of a couple. If I cut someone I wasn't supposed to I apologize.

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

he wasn't one of the guys I extended an offer too, JC was doing my recruiting for me the week he signed.

Like I said that if I did something I wasn't supposed to do, I apologize.

10. jello1717

If that's the case, it's the first time I've ever seen that happen. The guys who sign without getting an offer only happen after week 5. you signed the guy in week 4.

11. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I know I didn't extend and offer to him, JC did my recruiting for me that week and he was on my board. I should have taken him off, because at that point there were only 2 guys I was going after. I apologize jello.

12. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I remember this, you were in the hospital.

13. jello1717

That was a previous offseason. We're talking about this weekend.

14. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

like I said, I cut some of the players that were from last season, and then some from this season. That QB was someone that I had on my board, but did not actively recruit. The week he signed was the week that JC did my recruiting for me. I apologize again Jello for this happening because it seems like you really wanted that recruit. Again, I apologize jello.

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Yep, and this weekend was Nautica's first chance to correct some of the mistakes from the first offseason.

16. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I think I did cut someone that I wasn't supposed to though. 1st time mistake, and now that everything is back to some kind of normalcy, there shouldn't be another problem in the future.

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

I think you should cut the extras and then whoever the hell you want. Who the hell really needs 6 QBs....chances are 3 out of the 6 may never see the field...

I also made the mistake of cutting someone I shouldnt have. My roster should have been 71/70 but it was 73/70 because two walk ons were signed and I wasn't allowed to cut them because I would've went under the minimum players, so I cut the lowest rated recruits I had signed. If that isn't allowed let me know, but I felt forced into it since I couldnt ditch the shit walk ons

18. jello1717

That's kinda been my point all along. Why the hell would someone sign a QB in the 1st place when you've got 5 other QBs, but Nautica said that he never made him an offer so I guess I just got screwed by EA during week4.

This guy didn't have me in his top 10 until week 2 of the offseason, but I still spent an hour per week on him for the last 5 weeks of the regular season, even though I still had double digit number of schollies to fill. That's how desperate I was for him. But, no matter how desperate I was, I never would've wasted time on him (9 hours total) had I thought there was a chance he'd sign with another user. The only one on his list was Nautica and he already had 5 QBs so I figured I was safe because, like you said, who the hell really needs 6 QBs?

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

I didn't think a recruit could sign with a user if they didn't offer

20. jello1717

I've never, in tons of seasons in my offline dynasty, had a recruit sign without an offer (except, of course, during signing day, but this guy signed before signing day) but Nautica didn't do his recruiting during that week. Maybe JCspartan2 made the guy an offer.

21. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

that is what I was saying. There really isn't much that can be done about it now though, I'm sorry about that.

22. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Actually I do think that was my fault. I recruited one week for nautica and I think I made the guy an offer. I assumed he was going after whoever he had left on his board.

23. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Here's a look at how the conferences are doing...
    (average conference class rank based on user teams)

B1G 13.75
    SEC 24.25
    PAC-12 28

24. jello1717

Sadly, those numbers don't mean much thanx to EA. They include all the extras that get added to user classes at the end of the offseason. I had a decent top 25 class but when they added an extra 6 guys (5 of them :3stars: ). It inflated my class.