User Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Definitely do this. I was wondering why we didn't have a thread like this yet. I think it would be a great idea and will FORCE users to definitely gameplan from week to week verse user games. B/c if you come into a game with the same strategy and someone has read your scouting report you're going to be in trouble.

3. fuzzyl0gic

Alright, we can try this out for this season and see how it does. It won't be mandatory, but strongly encouraged, like game summaries.

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Well I'm very interested to read Masler's scout report on you there fuzzy.

5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Pitt Panther's Scouting Report-Sibelius

Runs: Pitt's Play book, best effective play, any wide out running a deep in pattern, best receiver seemed to be WR Peeler, additionally liked to run the Wildcat, he ran 5 or 6 plays out of it. He broke a 60 yarder against me out of this when his RB faked the Jet Sweep and took it to the opposite side the Jet Sweep was being ran.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Scouting Report for Rutgers: Watch out for redzone rushes to the outside, they kicked my butt. Also the deep pass seemed highly effective against my secondary. Offense is very balanced though, expect anything. Very hard hitting defense, forced my best receivers to fumble. Linebackers know how to catch the ball as well. Short to medium range passes seem effective.

7. fuzzyl0gic

Alright, in the future, make a post in the Scouting Reports forum as I've done for the first two reports we have. Thanks for those who have submitted one thus far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.