User, Si or No?

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by andrew hart, Sep 30, 2013.

1. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

I think we should clear up the user catching thing because in my games so far some people are doing it and some aren't. I think we should be able to user catch as I don't see it as a glitch, just part of playing the game. I haven't heard of any "rocket' catches or anything like that, so unless anyone has seen issues with user catching then bring it up, but I think we should just put it to a vote and decide it one way or the other so everyone is on the same page.

I know there isn't a poll or anything but I vote to have user catching

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I am fine either way but I have yet to see someone use it as an unsim advantage so if I had to vote, Id say Yes to allowing user catching.

3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

i had someone do it against me, it was one of those loop routes to the middle then to the post. game was laggy anyways halfway though his route he passes then took control and Speed burst and caught the ball while my CB was 5 yards in the dust behind him.

I think theres too many things that will go wrong by accident or on purpose. And its a whole another can of worms that someone says He did it, and he says no I didn't... or it was an accident...

4. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

So for right now... NO. We can Lab more and get more feedback. But I think the over all feel should be no right now. As we still work on the Sliders and weed out a few of the Slackers or new guys that are not in line with what MaddenCLASS is all about.

We want SPORTSMANSHIP above all else. Above a "W" !!

I think the majority of the LG is casual gamers / Avg Joes. There still is a lot of the game to have fun, look for the open guy, plan our your plays and check your Reads, try to have a Chess match with your Oppnt. And it keeps things a little more even as many of us only play one or two games a week. So we don't play 20 games a week and Scrim / Lab and have super user skills. Plus the AI is always gonna be lackin.

We are allowing DEF Movement prior to the snap. You can move FS/SS No closer than the LBs. And you Cant Blitz with anyone you move.

LBs you can move to align with TE/WR/HB that is moved out in passing.

DLINE - NO MOVEMENT (Only Madden Shifts)

You most stay on the guy you move also. You can switch on a RUN/ to chase the QB or after completed catch.

* if we do go the User catching Route, I would probably adjust the Sliders for Passing and INTs and stuff...