Archived User Stars of Tomorrow: Season Two

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePaw, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

User Stars of Tomorrow: Season Two

Florida Gators
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take:The number one recruit in the country. He has excellent blocking skills and some pretty decent hands. In the Florida spread system, he's going to be deadly. Look out for him, you may be getting scored on by Marcus Hall soon. Excellent pick up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohio State Buckeyes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: A 6'7" OLB. What a monster. He really needs to put on some pounds though as he's light at 212 LBS. Very light. He has very good speed for a linebacker, and is already a decent tackler. Look for him to plug the middle for the Buckeyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LSU Tigers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take:A scrambling quarterback, Fitzpatrick looks to take the reigns of the tigers very soon. With some decent speed/acceleration he can make plays with his legs. Although he's classified as a scrambler don't take his arm to be bad. He doesn't have a noodle for a arm but he really needs to work on his accuracy.

USC Trojans
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: The #4 running back in the nation, Rooney is going to be a monster for the Trojans. With an amazing burst, with break away speed look for him to contribute to USC's deep stable of running backs very soon. Not only can Rooney run around you he can also run through you with his pretty good break tackle.

Clemson Tigers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take:Edmond is a four star MLB and is looking to be the heir of Brandon Maye for us. He's pretty solid all around. I look for him to be a big part of my defense in the future.

Virginia Tech Hokies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take:Noah is a big boy. A big boy from Virginia, so good job there keeping him in-state. He's a balanced guard and seems to have good strength and footwork already. I think Noah will be a intricate part of the Hokie o-line in the future.

Michigan Wolverines

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: Look at this guy...Look at that speed and acceleration. He's going to be ZOOMING around the field, and with his already decent tackle rating he shouldn't be missing very many tackles. The things you can do with this guy is mind-blowing. Put him up next to the line, or drop him back into coverage. Corey is going to win some defensive awards.

Illinois Fighting Illini

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: Everson is solid all around. He doesn't really stick out in any specific areas but he should be a good player in Illinois's secondary. He could play for me any day.

Florida State Seminoles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: He's definitely a speed back. With that A+ speed he's going to be zooming around everywhere. It could take him a bit to get to top speed but once he's there...He's gone.

Boise State Broncos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: Andrew has some pretty good hands and should be a good piece of the Boise offense. WR #1 receiver? I doubt it. I'm interested to see what he can do in the future.

Auburn Tigers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: James is going to be very solid for Auburn. He has good coverage skills and already has decent size. He may not start right away, but I look for him to be one of the shut down corners in the SEC eventually.

Notre Dame Irish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Take: WOW, what speed! I'm not really sure what position he's going to translate to onto the field. He has some pretty decent defensive skills, but with that speed you can groom him to pretty much play anything. Very nice.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

say PAW bruh....dont come over here (to Chaos) and make me look this bad....jesus...lol good work bro.....

3. ThePaw

Thanks man, and haha no way man. I enjoy reading your power rankings. Next week there will be another batch of recruits that I review like this. It's going to be a weekly thing. Thanks for checking in.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The Paw is a problem when it comes to content... I've been stalking his posts for awhile now... Good work even though you've told my lil' secret:)

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

F Fla St again that was my hb

6. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Very good work, looks better than the stuff I have put together thus far.

7. BG

BG On The Rize!

And he is going to play very early, LOL!

8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

that is really cool....even if we got payed to post stuff on here i couldnt make the post look that nice lol

9. Maximus21

Fitzpatrick is gonna be the man. He may redshirt next season because Zach Lee is looking pretty good himself.

10. ThePaw

Hey thanks guys, seriously. It's nice to get feedback like this when you post content. Check back next sim week for the next batch fellas

11. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

By problem you mean quality addition, and I think that is an understatement. Hall is going to be key in the offense, as we look for playmakers to replace what I thought was, until the South Carolina game, the best group of receivers in the country.

Nice work Paw.

12. ThePaw

Thanks man, i'm already working on the second round of this. I got something new coming up. Hope you guys enjoy it

13. ThePaw

Round Two....FIGHT!

Florida Gators
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]AYXUt-6p57s[/YOUTUBE]​

Ohio State Buckeyes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]hQLQpkOvgWY[/YOUTUBE]​

LSU Tigers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]QQuewRryI_Y[/YOUTUBE]​

USC Trojans
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]5iJEKgKgWMo[/YOUTUBE]​

Clemson Tigers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]YTBvOUToI18[/YOUTUBE]​

Virginia Tech Hokies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]WkZRUlSO1go[/YOUTUBE]​

Michigan Wolverines

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]a-9Xe1zZk98[/YOUTUBE]​

Illinois Fighting Illini

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]_cCMcK4g3uw[/YOUTUBE]​

Florida State Seminoles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]P9BFwoX79DY[/YOUTUBE]​

Boise State Broncos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]QgtB9icSPXs[/YOUTUBE]​

Auburn Tigers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]P3dOa3HJNls[/YOUTUBE]​

Notre Dame Irish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]vnmpnYjtCcY[/YOUTUBE]​

14. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

That is really really cool paw but why does my QB have to look like a douch bag... hahah

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

dawg in two weeks you have put me to shame. I am officially ashamed at my contributions to BCS chaos lol good ish!...mofo....lol

@BEN...that Clemson DE looks like a douche...lol

16. Maximus21

Really cool stuff Paw.

I hope Davis is half as good as that Calloway kid.

17. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Paw you are the man! It was like watching an ESPNU recruiting special. Very impressed.

18. ThePaw

Thanks guys, i'm probably going to take next sim week off and probably start doing it every other week. That way it doesn't get TOO old and it saves me a bit of work.

Also, if any of you have suggestions to make this better let me know. I'm always looking for ways to better my content.

19. ThePaw

Going to try get up the next batch tonight or tomorrow, and i've decided this will be a every other week thing.

20. ThePaw

Bumping for the top of the next page.

21. ThePaw

New Layout, let me know which you like more. Thanks!

Florida Gators
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ohio State Buckeyes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LSU Tigers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

USC Trojans
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clemson Tigers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Virginia Tech Hokies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Michigan Wolverines

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Illinois Fighting Illini

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Florida State Seminoles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Boise State Broncos

[​IMG]
    NO MORE RECRUITS. YOU ONLY HAVE 2!

Auburn Tigers

[​IMG]
    NO MORE RECRUITS. YOU ONLY HAVE 2!

Notre Dame Irish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  22. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Good Stuff, but why does dude look about 50????:D:D:D

23. ThePaw

No idea, but that's real-life 5 star RB Malcolm Brown committed to Texas. Maybe he likes grey highlights?

24. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

cool Rivals layout. its sad that I actually recognize some of these faces haha.

And you won't need to do too many for Auburn. Terrible recruiting class...

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Gave you a new handy dandy "like" on this... I need photoshop BAD!!!