User Stat Leaders Through Week 7 (2019)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Matrix Monkey, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Passing:

Receiving:

Rushing:

Defense:

Special Teams:

Notes:
    --Johnathan Wallace is our best QB so far but he has plenty of competition nipping at his heels. We have 4 QBs over a QB Rating of 180.0 which according to my records is the first time that has ever happened.
    --Carlos Vaughn has a good lead as our best WR, more impressive is that PA had 3 receivers in the top 10 in user receiving yardage.
    --Nebraska and Clemson are the only teams struggling to run but Montgomery is clearly our best back, that'll happen when you have 300+ yard rushing games though.
    --No one has really pulled away to be a clear favorite for best defender but Nebraska has 3 players with 8 or more sacks. Very impressive considering we're only halfway through the season.
    --Jamar Manning is our best returner with the best averages in both punt and kick return (Whitmore is a bit of an outlier) and also has 2 TDs in each phase, the next closest is 2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sonn

sonn Walk On

The white Jason Taylor has been a beast this season.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Oklahoma needs a QB it appears. Looks like my preview was spot on!

4. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

the CPU has thrown 5 INTs the last 2 games for marshall :mad:

5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I need a HB with at least 90 in SPD or ACC. Having 80s in both doesn't get it done in this game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sonn

sonn Walk On

You were wrong about my secondary. ;)

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

my stats are so bad just from playing all user games and being outmatched so far. Put up some pretty good defensive stats against Duke before Pagamer07 fucked me :p:p:p:p , I think the "beast DT" that I have ended up with like 6 sacks and the whole team had like 11 , Duke is bad but they "won" 13-10 lolol