User vs. User "Scouting Report/Grade"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Dec 3, 2009.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

User vs. User "Scouting Report/Grade"

Hey guys. I was wondering if, each week, after a user vs. user game, everyone could post an individual scouting report on their opponent. Don't give away their entire gameplan, just post some of their strengths/weaknesses etc. Also, at the end of your post give them a "grade".

Column 1
    A: User was excellent in every aspect of the game. Gameplay, sportsmanship, skill, offense, defense, etc.
    B: User was very good in most aspects, but was lacking in others. ie: Amazing on offense, but was lacking on defense or in sportsmanship.
    C: User was friendly and fun, but didn't have a great game. Or vice versa.
    D: User wasn't friendly, played terrible, and/or did not follow rules.

Just a suggestion. Not mandatory. Just trying to think of more things to make this dynasty fun and competitive, while still staying friendly of course. :D

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Like it in C2C we use the scouting reports to post this.. If you all will take a journey to those and look at either the "Format" "Oklahoma" or "Florida State" you will get the idea

C2C: Scouting Reports

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

These are both good ideas. The way it's used in C2C is the way the scouting reports thread was originally intended. I'll try and clean that thread up and we can get some of these posts going in there.

I like the idea from Legend, but it could leave a lot of room for issues. If you have problems with a player you need to bring that to me privately, not post it here in the forums. Everyone should check out the link KnighNoles provided. It's pretty cool.

4. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Yea. I see what you mean

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Hopefully Auburn can give me a scouting report on Florida before I play him!!!!

6. KnightNoles

I tried earlier but the "Scouting Report" thread isnt setup like C2C.. It has the recruiting board and recruit news.

I just setup mine and all it has is my playbook.

7. KnightNoles

What's up with the (3) in the scouting reports? And if you don't mind GoGators if you stick my auburn tiger scouting report

8. GoGators

I put the (3) in there to signify season 3. It cures up any doubt about whether it's season 2011/12.

9. GoGators

I'm not going to sticky them for now. We'll create new ones each season so I don't want to sticky and unsticky every year.

10. KnightNoles

alright, I would just think to keep them continous so you can go back into the years and read what people have written about the team and see how well it relates every year..

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Bumping this thread as I don't see many scouting reports being made. I've added one for Clemson and Virginia Tech.

12. GoGators

Agreed guys, let's get some scouting reports posted.

Also, to go along with this, please be sure to get your playbooks posted in these threads as well as how many scholarships you have available. It'll help me out in monitoring everything. Plus, if you could post your commitment board in a table like Hokie has that'd be pretty cool too.