USF rolls over Pittsburgh 35-3

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Blaza, May 12, 2011.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

South Florida delivered another statement win with an emphatic 35-3 victory over Pittsburgh. Having never played each other, neither Coach Blaza or Coach Maxattack knew what to expect from the other. Max has made quite a name for himself as a top coach around TS and has hit T1 running with blowout victories over MoGriff and JCSpartan. Max also had several big wins over HotRod (or HotRods cousin Dante) in T3. Today, he ran into a USF team that would not be denied.

Pittsburgh's fast, yet undersized defense was pushed all over the field and could not tackle USF's 265 pound freight train, Victor Larson. Larson finished the day with 22 carries for 259 yards and 4 touchdowns.

"I noticed they were trying to be aggressive and hit me in the mouth with hitsticks a little bit. I just tried to slow down my reads in the first level and then turn on the burners when I hit the second level" - USF RB, Victor Larson.

USF's defense was stingy as usual, coming up with a string of USER picks and wrapping up Pittsburgh's ballcarriers before they could get going. Pitt's was at a big time speed disadvantage on offense, as the South Florida defenders were always a step ahead. Pitt missed their injured, big play RB (95+spd) who burned the Bulls n a CPU game last season. Their 5 star freshman RB was solid, but did not have the jets to outrun USF from sideline to sideline.

USF, now sitting #3 in the polls, needs to find a way to beat Rutgers to keep their National Championship hopes alive.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yea this was a beatdown of epic proportions. I threw a pick on the first drive, which is never a good thing. I missed a chip-shot FG, which is never a good thing either. After those early mistakes I just couldnt do anything right and everything fell apart from there. GG Blaza. If this Pitt team ever gets a re-match we'll be ready.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

for another beatdown....;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Big win Blaza..end of the season is interesting.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

pssssh... Dont listen to that Blaza. Be afraid.
    Hell I lost to @Papa Perry a couple of times this release. Anything can happen :p

• Like Like x 1