1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

USF travels cross country, gets cut down by Washington 33-7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

USF travels cross country, gets cut down by Washington 33-7

USF got off to a horrible start which led to a beating a the hands of the University of Washington.

Taking the ball to open the game, Blaza's GF reportedly got in the way of the TV so that he pitched to a guy who was covered (by me). So for the second time in two weeks I picked off the option pass with one of my linebackers early in the game. That led to a 4-yard touchdown rush by Chris Polk giving us a 7-0 lead.

We tacked on a field goal later in the first quarter, then early in the second quarter Nick Montana found Jermaine Kearse over the middle of the field and he broke a tackle for a 30-yard touchdown. Erik Folk added two field goals before the half, and it was 23-0 in favor of the Huskies.

Folk came out swinging that leg again in the second half with a field goal at the 5:00 mark of the second quarter.

USF then made a little run, down 26-0. They scored on a 15-yard pass from Daniels, then intercepted Nick Montana on a screen pass attempt to the WR. Horrible throw. They were threatening to make it 26-14 with well over a quarter to play, but linebacker Tim Tucker stepped in front of a pass at the goalline to deny them. That sealed the deal, and we added a late touchdown run by the backup halfback for the final score of 33-7.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Good game Helli. For some reason you just had my number defensively. I've been feeling pretty good about my offense lately but I could never really get my guys established like I wanted to. Your boys played well.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Helli sucks at 2011 too....you should be ashamed!