USF travels cross country, gets cut down by Washington 33-7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

USF travels cross country, gets cut down by Washington 33-7

USF got off to a horrible start which led to a beating a the hands of the University of Washington.

Taking the ball to open the game, Blaza's GF reportedly got in the way of the TV so that he pitched to a guy who was covered (by me). So for the second time in two weeks I picked off the option pass with one of my linebackers early in the game. That led to a 4-yard touchdown rush by Chris Polk giving us a 7-0 lead.

We tacked on a field goal later in the first quarter, then early in the second quarter Nick Montana found Jermaine Kearse over the middle of the field and he broke a tackle for a 30-yard touchdown. Erik Folk added two field goals before the half, and it was 23-0 in favor of the Huskies.

Folk came out swinging that leg again in the second half with a field goal at the 5:00 mark of the second quarter.

USF then made a little run, down 26-0. They scored on a 15-yard pass from Daniels, then intercepted Nick Montana on a screen pass attempt to the WR. Horrible throw. They were threatening to make it 26-14 with well over a quarter to play, but linebacker Tim Tucker stepped in front of a pass at the goalline to deny them. That sealed the deal, and we added a late touchdown run by the backup halfback for the final score of 33-7.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Good game Helli. For some reason you just had my number defensively. I've been feeling pretty good about my offense lately but I could never really get my guys established like I wanted to. Your boys played well.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Helli sucks at 2011 too....you should be ashamed!