USING CREATED ROOKIES IN ONLINE GAMES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

USING CREATED ROOKIES IN ONLINE GAMES

1. Load a roster in the game. Go to My Madden. File Management/ Load/Delete. You should see an online roster and a dated roster; that's the original one. If u have not played an online game lately, u will want to go to online, go through the motions of starting an online game, and save the latest roster. Then go back to the Load/delete screen and load the latest online roster.

2. Call up the online franchise website. REPEAT WEBSITE. Go to Mega. Pull up your roster. The easiest thing to do is to print out your roster. If u can't do that, then write down the names or if u have your pc and your ps3 on different screens/monitors just read the names as u import them. But u will need to have the names of your players handy.

3. Creating players on your team. Go to: My Madden. Creation Zone. Create Player. Make sure you select your team. If it says the team roster is full, you will need to back out hitting the O button of the Create Player, back out hitting the O button of Creation Zone. Then go to NFL Rosters/Player Management. Select players that are not on your roster via the online franchise website. REPEAT WEBSITE. Go to Mega. Pull up your roster to verify. Then release those players so you can create your rookie player in their place. Once you have done that, go back to My Madden. Creation Zone. Create Player.

4. Click on the rookie you want to create from your roster via the online franchise website. You will create the player by inputting his exact attributes from the website to your Created Player. For the toughness attribute, you can use the same rating as the injury rating. Repeat this step as many times as necessary until you have created all of your rookie players. Skip the contract screen and hit the start button to save your player. Hit X to save player. It will take you to the roster SAVE menu screen. Hit the arrow button and select New and name your roster, then select save.

5. To add your new created rookies to your team, Go to: My Madden. Creation Zone. Create Team. Edit Team Data. Team Type Editor. Scroll down to Fantasy Team. You will now go to a screen where u "draft" your players onto your team. There are many ways to do sort through the names, but I strongly advise u to fill all your requirements first, and then do your most significant players, then the bums. This draft only allows 50 players....so put your 50 best in there. Your rookie players will be available from this list to add to your team.

6. Logos/colors\ Now u back out hitting the O button. And u can now set your team name, colors, logo, etc. Once that is completed, u hit O and continue backing out until it gives u the option to save the file and name it. Do that. Give your team a unique name, DO NOT GIVE IT THE REAL NFL TEAM NAME.

7. Playing online and in practice. Ur team is now available to play in practice, unranked games and in a local franchise. In each of these cases, u are always prompted and asked if u want to upload a team. U hit the start or triangle button and it will allow u to choose from your saved teams. There u go....have a blast!!!!!

2. Luis

Luis Walk On

You can also edit all you players rating so it can reflect the progression (it takes a little bit of time). If you are going to do it, you have to before you create your "fantasy" team. You can then save that roster and keep updating your team and new rookies through all the season, till EA sports give us an option to export an online franchise team.