USING LEAGUE TEAMS ONLINE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chrisdstan, Sep 21, 2009.

1. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

USING LEAGUE TEAMS ONLINE

1. Call up the online franchise website. REPEAT WEBSITE. Go to Mega. Pull up your roster. The easiest thing to do is to print out ur roster. If u can't do that, then write down the names or if u have your pc and your ps3 on different screens/monitors just read the names as u import them. But u will need to have the names of your players handy.

2. Load a roster in the game. Go to My Madden. File Management/ Load/Delete. You should see an online roster and a dated roster; that's the original one. If u have not played an online game lately, u will want to go to online, go through the motions of starting an online game, and save the latest roster. Then go back to the Load/delete screen and load one of the two rosters.

3. Getting players on ur team. Go to: My Madden. Creation Zone. Create Team. Edit Team Data. Team Type Editor. Scrowl down to Fantasy Team. You will now go to a screen where u "draft" ur players onto ur team. There are many ways to do sort through the names, but I strongly advise u to fill all ur requirements first, then do ur most significant players, then the bums. This draft only allows 50 players....so put ur 50 best in there.

4. Logos/colors\ Now u back out hitting the 0 button. And u can now set ur team name, colors, logo, etc. Once that is completed, u hit 0 and continue backing out until it gives u the option to save the file and name it. Do that.

5 Playing online and in practice. Ur team is now available to play in pactice, unranked games and in a local franchise. In each of these cases, u are always prompted and asked if u want to upload a team. U hit the start or triangle button and it will allow u to chose from ur saved teams. There u go....have a blast!!!!!

Here is how to get an extra 4 or 5 players on ur team so u have ur complete roster to play with offline. You start a Career mode, Franchise... (Keep track of the 4-5 players you couldn´t add)... When choosing teams select ALL, then upload your created team, replace some team... Now bring on the 4-5 extra players from the existing teams(sign some lowly FA, make trade, contract stays the same that way... When done, EXPORT your team, which means you save it again in save file(make NEW save, keep the backup file)
    Now you have your 54-55 man team available...keep a back up file of ur original team just in case. Now you don't have to use the other 4 guys if u don't want to bother, but you will have todo the 50 and this process takes about 10-15mins to finish.

2. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Very good instructions. I followed them and had no issues in creating my team

3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Nice instructions Chris. I'm not sure if it would work after the draft, but you could always do the create-a-player after the first year. Good stuff!

4. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

Yea i figured we could worry about that later, we have alot of time before then.